Y4 .。.:*☆ Read The Room

A/N ~ there'll be a little flashback to 'Just Play Along'... iykyk

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

As soon as Y/N and Hermione entered Snape's dungeon, they had to contain themselves from reacting in any way.

Y/N found it extremely hard to not snap out, when she saw bright yellow badges on the everyone's chests that read 'POTTER STINKS' in bold letters.

All she could do, with Snape watching them, was scowl and glare at everyone who wore them.

Malfoy sniggered and pressed his badge so the words switched to 'SUPPORT CEDRIC DIGGORY- THE REAL HOGWARTS CHAMPION'.

"Sit down, Scamander, everyone is waiting." Snape said cooly.

Y/N gave Malfoy one last glare before sitting herself next to Hermione.

She looked around and could see that Ron was sitting in the far corner of the room with Seamus and Dean.

Harry wasn't there.

"Seems like Mr Potter is too- ah,- busy to join his Potions class." Snape sneered from behind his curtain of grease. "Pity. Today's lesson is a very important one."

Y/N could feel her anger boil up with all the negativity surrounding her.

Hermione threw her a warning look.

"We're going to be brewing antidotes, today." Snape continued. "Get out your books and turn to page-"

But he was interrupted by the dungeon door creaking open. The whole class turned to the back of the room.

Harry was standing there, panting slightly, and looking around the room.

"Sorry, Professor, I was about to-"

"You are late to class, Potter." Snape snapped. "That means 20 points from Gryffondor. Yes, even champions have to attend their classes on time, Potter. Now, sit down and turn to page 394."

Harry scowled and quickly took a seat next to Hermione.

Y/N wanted more than anything to talk to him and talk about last night, but remained silent and focused.

But before they started brewing, the dungeon door burst open once again.

The tiny Colin Creevey came trotting into the room, with his camera swinging from his neck.

"Yes?" Snape growled.

"Please, sir, I'm supposed to take Harry Potter upstairs." Colin squeaked.

"Potter has another hour of Potions to finish." Snape replied. "He will go after class."

"Sir, Mr Bagman wants him." Colin begged. "All champions must go, sir."

"Very well," Snape scowled. "Potter, leave your things here and come back to finish your antidote."

"Please, sir, he's got to take his things with him." Colin said, turning red. "Mr Bagman said-"

"Oh, very well!" Snape snapped. "Potter, take your things and get out of my sight!"

Harry got up and quickly packed, before leaving after Colin with no hesitation.

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

After Potions, Y/N packed her things and headed out of the dungeon, determined to find Harry and talk to him.

But she was, of course, stopped by Malfoy and his Slytherin friends.