Y4 .。.:*☆ Beauxbatons & Durmstrang

A/N ~ I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS- SCHOOL IS STILL A BIG PART OF MY LIFE AND HW IS DROWNING ME ALIVEE.

But I love you all, so here it is- another chapter.  From this chapter on, it's going to get interesting.

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"I swear, if you say a single word about last night-"

"Oh, for heaven's sake, Y/N- for the sixth time, I'm not going to-"

"Fine, fine... you promise?"

"No."

"Hermione!"

"Oh, look! There they are!" Hermione pointed towards the entrance of the hallway. Y/N looked up and gulped when she saw Harry and Ron walking into the hall.

She looked to her side and saw Hermione grinning devilishly at her, stirring her porridge wickedly.

"Shut it." Y/N hissed. Hermione continued to smirk at her direction. "Herm... I will expose the hell out of you if you even mention- hey, Ron! Hey, Harry!" Y/N looked up when both Harry and Ron approached the Gryffindor table.

"Hey?" Ron furrowed his eyebrows and slid into a seat next to Hermione.

"Morning, Niff." Harry sighed and sat himself next to Y/N. "Did you sleep alright last night?"

"Yeah, I-"

"She totally did!" Hermione said brightly. "She felt very comfortable last night. So comfortable, that-"

"That I feel extremely energetic, today!" Y/N said loudly, causing Ron and Harry to stare at her suspiciously. Y/N let out a weak laugh and gave Hermione the look. "Hermione, dear- why don't you focus on your bowl of porridge?"

"Of course, Y/N." Hermione grinned. "But first, I should let Harry know that someone fancies-"

"AH!" Y/N suddenly jumped on to her two feet with a loud yell.

Everyone on the Gryffindor table froze mid-meal and stared at her. Ron and Harry looked  like they were about to burst out laughing. Hermione was already laughing.

Y/N blushed red and quickly sat back down. "Sorry." She whispered. "Hermione..."

Hermione was sniggering quietly, earning confused stares from both Ron and Harry.

"Are we missing something?" Ron asked cluelessly. "You two seem...off."

"No!" Y/N said firmly, before Hermione could open her mouth. "You know what, guys, let's go to our first class, we're going to be late. Defence Against the Dark Arts, right? With Moody, yeah? Aren't you excited to have an Auror as a teacher-?"

"Alright, Alright, we get your point," Hermione said with a chuckle. "I'll shut up now."

"Why are you shutting up?" Ron asked, his voice getting higher from confusion. "You barely said anything... is there something-?"

"Ron, eat your toast before I steal it." Y/N said quickly, making Ron shove his overly buttered toast into his mouth immediately.

"I wonder what Moody's like." Harry said curiously, eating his own toast.

"Mum says he's brilliant." Y/N replied with a shrug, glad that they've changed the topic. "I met him through floo, once. Nearly passed out when I saw his head pop into our fireplace."

Ron laughed loudly, spitting bread crumbs all over and earning a glare from Hermione.

"You lot talking about Moody?" Fred asked, making the four turn to him and George, who were several seats away.