Y7 .。.:*༄ The Escape

A/N ~ HEY<3 I'm here with another Friday update. Enjoy the chapter :)

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

Harry let out a heavy sigh and Ron clicked on his Deluminator, providing light for the dark cellar.

"Thank heavens you're alright," Y/N threw her arms around Luna, pulling her into a relieved embrace.

Y/N couldn't begin to describe the delight in finding Luna.  Amidst her many worries, the thought that Rolf would have no one left pained her the most.

She was going to make sure he at least had Luna.

"I'm glad to see you, as well," Luna said, smiling softly and hugging Y/N back. "I never believed those rumors, you know... but I did believe in you,"

"Thanks, Luna," Y/N smiled weakly, right as another gut-wrenching scream echoed from upstairs.

She and Luna grimaced, and Ron began to pace in circles.

"We have to do something!" He cried through gritted teeth, clutching his ginger hair.

"There's no way out of here," said a hoarse and whispery voice, behind Luna.

An old man with dirty white hair and trembling hands stepped forward. He was looking at Harry sadly.

"Mr Ollivander?" Harry's eyes widened in surprise. "but how... Griphook?"

A black-eyed goblin popped up beside Mr Ollivander. He looked just as weak and upset.

"I'm saddened they captured you, Mr Potter," spoke Ollivander. "We cannot escape... the walls are enchanted."

Hermione's screams were starting to become longer and louder.

Y/N had to grab a fistful of her jacket and clutched it, trying to distract herself from the thought of the pain Hermione was going through.

"I can get us out of here," she said, and was surprised to find herself sounding out of breath.

"Y/N, we've tried countless times," said Luna. "we can't break ourselves out."

"That's why someone else will," said Y/N.

She crouched down and got hold of her shoe. She reached into it and could feel the sharpness of the shard of glass she was looking for.

She pulled out the Two-Way Mirror with trembling hands. Bloody fingerprints stained the surface. She gazed into it and saw her own eye staring back.

"You're bleeding," Luna said in an interested tone. "That's a curious thing to keep in your sock,"

Hermione let out another cry, this time her voiceless scream dragged into silence.

"Abe," Y/N whispered into the mirror, trying to ignore what was going on above. "Aberforth, this is Y/N..." Ron started banging on the bars as Harry held him back. "I'm at the cellar in Malfoy Manor... again. Please help us. Someone's getting tortured-"

A dark grey eye with thick black lashes appeared. They were certainly younger that Aberfoth's and... Blacker.

It took Y/N a moment to recognize.

"Reg," Y/N breathed. "Re- Sebastian... Sebastian, it's Y/N! Help us!"

"Wait right there, Y/N," Regulus said, calmly but firmly. "I heard you, I know. You're going to be fine. Help's coming."

"Thank you," Y/N had so much more to say. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. And... sorry,"

She stuffed the piece of glass into her pocket before she could let her emotions take over.