Y4 .。.:*☆ The Felt Feelings

A/N ~ "Only if you knew how much I liked you..."

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

Early Sunday morning, Harry quickly bounced off his bed and dragged Y/N to breakfast, where Hermione and Ginny were already there, eating their porridge.

"Morning," Y/N beamed at the two girls happily.

"Morning, Y/N, morning, Harry." Hermione and Ginny greeted back.

Hermione seemed to have a quite concerned look plastered on her face.

"Hermione, we need to talk to you about something." Harry said seriously, trying not to let Ginny hear him.

"Oh, let me guess," Hermione said cooly. "You two took off on an adventure late at night without me, again."

"It's only Harry, this time." Y/N quickly said, buttering her two pieces of toast. "Hermione, why do you look so concerned?"

Hermione released her eyebrows slightly, but kept them furrowed.

"Well..." Hermione started. "I haven't seen Ron, today."

Y/N felt her stomach drop. She remembered the quick fight Harry and Ron had last night and it wasn't good.

"It's a Sunday, Hermione." Ginny said with a slight chuckle. "Ron's never up early on Sundays."

That was true, but Harry suddenly remembered- he never heard Ron return to his dormitory last night.

"I hope he's alright." Y/N said worriedly. "But he's in school. There's no way out of Hogwarts, with all the Aurors surrounding the entrances."

Harry felt slightly guilty, but continued with his breakfast silently.

He waited for Hermione to swallow her last spoon full of  porridge, and for Y/N to finish her goblet of juice, before dragging the two out for a walk to discuss the first task.

Harry and Y/N told Hermione all about the dragons, and Sirius, and how he was about to tell them how to defeat a dragon.

"Did Sirius end up telling you?" Hermione asked, when they've finished their first round around the lake.

"Nope, we heard someone come, so he had to go." Harry said.

Y/N knew he didn't want to mention Ron and their little fight.

"Dragons, dragons..." Hermione closed her eyes and thought hard. "I only know the basics about dragons."

For the whole morning, the three Gryffindors walked around the lake three times, trying to find a way to defeat a dragon.

So far, their only good idea was was to distract it with a scarecrow.

"Oh dang it!" Harry exclaimed. "We can't have anything with us, when we fight the dragon- except for our wands."

"I could throw the scarecrow into the arena," Y/N said with a shrug.

But the idea was so bad, the three ended up laughing at their desperate selves.

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

Another horrible, crucifying, week went past. With no improvement since the day Harry found out about the dragons.

Y/N was tired of all the detentions she'd receive, and even more tired of spending all her free time in the library, trying to help Harry with the first task.