Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Just Play Along

A/N ~ This chapter is- oh, you'll see ;) ...

ϟ ͛ △⃒⃘

"How in the name of Merlin did you get here, Harry?" Y/N laughed, as she and her three friends walked to The Three Broomsticks. Harry was under the invisibility cloak.

"Fred and George." Harry said quietly.

"Of course," Ron sighed. "What did they make you do, this time?"

"They gave me this map that showed every passage way in the castle," Harry replied. "and a live preview of where everyone was."

"Excuse me?" Hermione and Y/N exclaimed, causing several people around them to stare.

"Bloody hell," Ron muttered.

"Yeah, I'll show you once we get in." Harry said happily. Hermione glanced at Y/N nervously. Whatever it was, it sounded quite sketchy.

The Quartet walked through the snowy paths of Hogsmeade and into The Three Broomsticks. The bar was warm and was crowded with Hogwarts students. It was already decorated for Christmas and had big Christmas trees placed randomly in the corners.

Harry struggled to walk without bumping into anyone, since that would really give them a shock.

"Harry, where are you?" Y/N asked, trying not to move her lips.

"Right behind you." Harry whispered back.

They made their way through slowly and found an available table at the back of the bar. Hermione waved her wand and placed a bushy Yule tree in front of the table, so Harry didn't have to wear the invisibility cloak anymore.

"Phew, finally." Harry sighed and emerged from under his invisibility cloak. He smiled at his three friends and sat down next to Y/N. "So, what should we get?"

"Butterbeer, of course." Y/N, Ron and Hermione said at the same time. Harry grinned.

"Sure, should I go get them?" he started to stand up.

"No!"  Ron bolted to his feet and Harry slowly sat back down. "I can! I- I have longer legs. It'll be faster." he then proceeded to walk to the counter with his nose in the air and his chest pushed forwards. Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Madam Rosmerta," she says, "Ron fancies her."

"Huh," Harry raised his eyebrows.

"So Harry," Y/N started. "Can we see the map?" she asked eagerly. Harry nodded and pulled out a blank piece of parchment from his pocket. He tapped the parchment with his wand three times and said,

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." the map revealed itself and Y/N and Hermione raised their eyebrows. It showed every floor of the entire castle and everyone in it.

"Woah," Y/N breathed.

"This is- this is Hogwarts?" Hermione asked, impressed.

"Yes, it is." Harry grinned. "And see the little name tags on the map? Yeah, those show where the actual people are right now. That's Ginny, see? In the common room." He pointed at the tiny dot in the Gryffindor common labeled 'Ginevra Weasley'.

"Wicked." Y/N grinned.

"But Harry..." Hermione frowned. "This is- advanced magic, here. Don't you think it could be- you know, dangerous? I mean, this is Fred and George, we're talking about."

"You're doing it again, Hermione." Y/N sighed. "I can bet you anything the creators built this map for themselves. If I could build a map like this, I would, too."