Y5 .。:+*✧ Part of a Prophecy

A/N ~ So sorry for the late update!! This chapter took longer than I thought it would.

Tysm for the patience and supportive messages, u guys are so nice to me and for what🥲

Oh well, here it is, enjoy :)

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"Crucio!"

Bellatrix had used the curse so effortlessly with Y/N and she deserved to be treated like how she treated Y/N.

Bellatrix screamed.

The spell had knocked her off her feet, but she did not writhe and shriek with pain as Y/N had.

She was already back on her feet, breathless, no longer laughing.

"Never used an Unforgivable Curse before, have you, boy?" Bellatrix had abandoned her baby voice now. "You need to mean them, Potter! You need to really want to cause pain- to enjoy it!"

Harry didn't listen.

He raised his wand and sent lord knows what curse at Bellatrix's direction, but she simply flicked her wrist and deflected it.

"Potter, you cannot win against me!" she cried.

He could hear her moving to the right, trying to get a clear shot of him.

"I'm going to give you one chance!" shouted Bellatrix. "Give me the prophecy... roll it out towards me now- and I may spare your life!"

"Well, you're going to have to kill me, because it's gone!" Harry roared- he felt a sudden rush of fury strike his scar.

"You lie!" Bellatrix shrieked, sending another curse at him, but it hit part of the statue on the fountain in front of him.

"He knows!" Harry added, with a mad laugh to match Bellatrix's own. "Your dear old mate Voldemort knows it's gone! He's not going to be happy with you, is he?"

"What? What do you mean?" Bellatrix cried, and for the first time there was fear in her voice.

"The prophecy smashed when Tonks stunned Lucius Malfoy! What do you think Voldemort'll say about that, then?" His scar seared and burned... the pain was making his eyes stream

"LIAR!" Bellatrix shrieked, but he could hear the terror in her voice. "YOU'VE GOT IT, POTTER, AND YOU WILL GIVE IT TO ME! Accio prophecy! ACCIO PROPHECY!"

"Nothing there!" Harry shouted. "Nothing to summon! It smashed and nobody heard what it said, tell your boss that!"

"No!" Bellatrix screamed. "It isn't true, you're lying! MASTER, I TRIED, I TRIED- DO NOT PUNISH ME!"

"Don't waste your breath!" yelled Harry, his eyes screwed up against the pain in his scar, now more terrible than ever. "He can't hear you from here!"

"Can't I, Potter?" said a high, cold voice.

Harry opened his eyes.

Tall, thin and black-hooded, his terrible snakelike face white and gaunt, his scarlet, slit-pupilled eyes staring...

Voldemort had appeared in the middle of the hall, his wand pointing at Harry who stood frozen, unable to move.

"So, you smashed my prophecy?" said Voldemort, staring at Harry with his blood-shot eyes. "No, Bella, he is not lying... I see the truth from within his worthless mind..."

"My Lord, please have mercy," Bellatrix cried, "It was Lucius! Lucius dropped the prophecy, My Lord-"

"Months of preparation, months of effort..." Voldemort hissed.