Y5 .。:+*✧ D.A. Fights Back

A/N ~ For those of you who don't know, I've changed my updating schedule to once a week- which means I'm updating a new chapter every Wednesday (or more) :)

TYSM for the supportive messages lately, enjoy the chapter<3

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

The next morning, after their trip to Hogsmeade, the Quartet found that the Great Hall's entrance blocked by a number of students hovering by the giant notice board.

"Uh-oh, what now?" Ron groaned, as the four moved their way through the crowd.

"Colin, what's going on?" Y/N asked the little blonde Gryffindor, as his body was swept back by the older students.

"Professor Umbridge announced a new rule on the noticeboard," squeaked Collin, "she's banned all student organisations from Hogwarts!"

"That can't be..." Y/N heard Hermione whisper faintly.

The four swam through the crowd and finally to front of the noticeboard.

To Y/N's horror, Colin was right.

"How did she know!" Ron exclaimed, his mouth wide agape, staring at the poster

"Someone probably snitched on us," Harry scowled.

"No, that's impossible," Hermione said firmly. Ron looked at her unbelievably.

"You're so naive! You think just because you're all honourable and trustworthy-"

"They can't have because I've jinxed the paper they all signed." said Hermione cooly. "If someone was to snitch, trust me, we'll know. We'll all know."

"You're scary sometimes," Y/N raised her eyebrows, impressed, as the four made their way into the Great Hall and to the Gryffindor table. "but I'm not complaining."

Harry was glaring directly at Umbridge, who was in a bright pink dress with a fuzzy pink cardigan slung over her shoulder.

Y/N sat down next to Harry and started on her breakfast, glancing at him uneasily.

"Oh no, Hannah and Ernie are coming this way," Hermione said in horror.

Y/N followed the girl's gaze and saw the two Hufflepuffs approaching them from the Hufflepuff table.

'Go back,' Hermione mouthed in panic, her eyes darting to Umbridge, who was smiling daringly into the crowd of students. 'we'll talk- later!'

Hannah and Ernie froze in their spots and spun around, heading back to their table.

"Harry! Ron!" came another panicked voice.

Angelina Johnson came trotting to the four, her eyes filled with terror.

"We know!" said Harry, "We'll talk about it later, with everyone-"