Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Your Wish Is My Command

A/N ~ Some of y'all out there saying the last chapter was too much whilst requesting for smut. Ironic isn't it🙂

Anyway, that's my little rant for the day, enjoy :)

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"I'm going in first, you stay here," Y/N said in a quiet whisper, when she and Harry reached the entrance of the kitchen.

Harry nodded silently, his face still flushed and his cheeks still rosy.

Y/N gave him a small smile, before pushing the door open to loud chatter in the kitchen.

Hermione was still ranting to Fred and Bill, Mrs Weasley was having a light-hearted conversation with Rolf and Luna, and the others were talking in one big group.

Y/N was glad barely anyone noticed her entrance as she went over and sat in the same seat she sat on before, next to Ginny and Ron.

"Welcome back," Ron said bitterly- his face was dangerously red. "Oh, and how's your tongue, by the way?"

"It's all good now," Y/N said quickly, but she sensed the tone of sarcasm in Ron's voice.

Of course he knew.

"I see, so what took you so long?" Ron asked in a high-pitched voice. "Or rather... who?"

"Oh, I ended up going upstairs to unpack my bag, so it took a little long." Y/N replied, quite proud of how convincing she sounded.

"Wasn't Harry there? He went to get something in his room," said Ginny, frowning slightly.

"Oh, no- I didn't see him," Y/N said, feeling heat rush to her face.

The next moment, the kitchen door opened again and in came Harry. Bright pink in the face.

"Hello, Harry- Happy Birthday." said Remus.

Y/N turned to him and realized she didn't even notice his arrival.

"Thanks, Remus." Harry said quietly, heading pack to his seat.

"You feeling alright, Harry?" Sirius asked with his mouth full of food. "Your face is all red."

"No, I- er... yeah, got a little bit of a cold," said Harry, nodding seriously. "I'll be alright though, I'll just take a bath later."

Blinking in slight confusion, everyone stared at Harry's flushed face for a moment, before continuing with their conversations again.

"Remus... where's Tonks?" Y/N asked slowly, when she noticed Tonks wasn't in the room.

"Oh... um-" Remus cleared his throat. "she won't be coming, I don't think."

"You don't think?" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, "What do you mean, you don't think? You don't think Tonks will come-?"

"I don't think, Y/N," Remus said frustratedly, not looking at her in the eye.

"Were you not with her?" Y/N continued to ask, frowning at Remus' frantic expression. "What happened? Is she alright? I thought you were working together-?"

"Y/N-"

"No, I want to know!" Y/N said at once, looking at Remus determinedly. "Remus, where is Tonks?"

"She went home," said Remus calmly, still avoiding her eye contact. "and I don't know why, so don't ask me."

Y/N knew he was hiding something. And whatever it was, it wasn't good.