Author's Notes

Just me being dramatic here but- I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS YEAR.

About Y/N ~

- Her power is becoming stronger and stronger... and you find out this year what exactly it is.

- She starts to realize her feelings for Harry are not so platonic after all.

- Family stuff... good AND bad.

About Harry x Reader romance ~

- Harry realizes why he always felt different towards Y/N than he did with other girls (I don't mean it in a "Y/N's built different🥶💯" way lmao, this is from Harry's opinion.) Harry just feels comfortable around her and can relate with her more than other people.

- The Yule Ball y'all... just wait and see.

- A lot of flirting and fluff cuz we're just like that yk😌

- This relationship WONT be simple

- Oh, and don't forget Draco 'ferret boy' Malfoy

- AND Cho 'two pumpkin pasties' Chang

About the story (IMPORTANT) ~

- More swearing, and violence. Still no spicy stuff, because I'm a ✨minor✨ and don't feel comfortable writing that.

- I'm going to make Rolf and Luna a thing... I know some people think Luna listens to girl in red (I think so too tbh), but I want to stick to the canon stuff. So instead of making Luna end up with some random guy, I'm going to build up her relationship with Rolf throughout the series.

- I'm SO sorry but I feel like the 'getting with Cedric' storyline is too overused. I also feel like it wouldn't be realistic, if you actually think about it. Cedric won't be a huge part of the story (I feel the glares everyone's giving me). BUT DONT YOU WORRY, LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT DRACO.

- Fleur's accent will be written normally, because I feel really bad writing it the way tHe aUtHeR did.

- Get ready for STUFF TO HAPPEN.

YEAR 4 NEW CAST MEMBERS ~

Evanna Lynch // Luna Lovegood

Clémence Poésy // Fleur Delacour

Natalia Tena // Nymphadora Tonks

David Thewlis // Remus Lupin

Gary Oldman // Sirius Black

Your mum (or any middle aged woman of choice) // Alexis Scamander

I read every single comment and OH MERLIN YOU GUYS ARE CREATIVE. Thanks for all the support and the votes <3

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy your fourth year at Hogwarts!

- ScribblingQuills