Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Trouble At Tryouts

A/N ~ Hey everyone !! Sry it took me a whole week on this chapter, I wasn't satisfied about some parts and kept on editing.

But anyway, we're here now... enjoy the chapter x

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"Y/N, you're making it storm," whispered Hermione, grabbing Y/N's arm.

Y/N looked up to see that there was a grey cloud forming on the ceiling right above her head.

"Sorry," she muttered, looking down at her meal and continuing it.

She had been glaring at Malfoy since he'd entered the Great Hall.

"Y/N, you alright?" Ron asked, concerned, staring at the illuminating red gem on Y/N's chain bracelet.

"I'm alright," Y/N said with a small sigh, "just sick of Malfoy being an arse."

"We all are," said Harry, scooping some eggs onto her plate. "hey, don't worry about it, I'm fine now-"

"He broke your nose," Y/N muttered.

"Well, Tonks fixed it in five seconds."

"Bloody still- when will he stop being such a prick?" Y/N tried to shake her frustration away.

She knew Harry was right about her powers strengthening again. Her annoyance tolerance had become really short lived.

"Why was Tonks at the station, anyway?" Y/N asked Harry, her voice softening.

"She's stationed at Hogsmeade for the year," explained Harry. "Auror duties, y'know. She looked horrible though. What's up with her?"

"I don't know," Y/N admitted, pouring herself some tea. "I saw her at home a few weeks ago, but she was avoiding me. I'm planning to write to her- but I'll give her some privacy."

"She's been looking a lot like Moaning Myrtle, lately," said Ron, stuffing himself.

"Never mind that," Y/N said, straightening herself. "What's our next class?"

"Potions."

"We have a free period, don't we?"

Ron and Hermione stared at each other.

"Well, Y/N and I have Potions," said Hermione, "you two aren't taking Potions this year. Snape said, last year, he would only accept Outstanding students for his NEWTs class."

As Hermione turned around to grab her bag, Ron leaned over and whispered to Harry,

"How does she know everything? I'm not kidding... this girl knows everything."

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

(Potions class...)

The Gryffindors and Slytherins stood surrounding a big circular table, as Slughorn started to explain to the class about the properties of the five potion cauldron in front of them.