Y4 .。.:*☆ Live On

A/N ~ SO sorry for the late update, my luvs. School just opened, but then it closed again, and it's been a little crazy.

Feel free to read the last bits of the last chapter to recap :) enjoy...

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"We will wait outside." Said Remus Lupin, standing up and gently guiding the crying witch with blue hair out of Dumbledore's office.

"Wait, but-" Y/N didn't know what to say. She was scared, numb, confused and wanted everyone's presence.

Dumbledore nodded and calmly walked out of the room after Lupin, with McGonagall following closely behind. They all gave Y/N and Rolf a small and weak smile as they walked past them.

Once the door of the room closed, Y/N and Rolf ran into their grandfather's arms. Newt wrapped his arms around them and sniffed silently, not wanting to worry his grandchildren.

Y/N didn't want to speak. Deep down, she had a guess of what had happened, but she didn't want to hear it. It was impossible.

Rolf hugged Newt silently, thinking the same thing as his sister. He didn't want Newt to speak or explain anything.

But the worse finally came.

"Y/N... Rolf..." Newt started gently, trying to hold back his tears, not wanting to scare them.

"Stop, Grandpa." Rolf whispered, tears already running down his freckled face. Y/N was still and her whole body felt petrified.

Newt hugged them even tighter.

"Your mother..." he started. Y/N felt her heart sink deep into her stomach. "She w-was on duty- along with six other Aurors... near Hogsmeade. Death eaters came... they d-didn't- didn't have enough back up."

Y/N felt her whole body burn inside, as her emotions rushed up to her face, and turning into painful tears.

"She saved six lives." Newt continued, planting a kiss on Rolf and Y/N's head. "She saved the other Aurors, so they were unharmed... there were too many death eaters... and... she was killed by one of them. I'm so sorry."

Y/N's legs lost control as the words left Newt's mouth. She let her body fall weakly, her knees hitting the stone floor painfully. Her ears were ringing numbly and her body was shaking.

"No... it c-can't be." She whispered. It was all she could say. Her heart ached, physically, and tears were pouring down her face uncontrollably.

The next moment, she found herself sobbing hysterically, both her hands grabbing fist fulls of her hair.

Her mother, who she had grown up with and loved for fourteen years- who saved six other lives, in exchange of her own, was gone...

The last time her mother was with her, she looked incredibly happy- beaming at everyone with her warm smile, like always. Y/N remembered how she hugged her tightly before she left.

Y/N cried harder, as she realized she will never get to say anything to her mother ever again. Not another 'I love you', or even a proper good bye. She was gone.

She felt two trembling hands pulling her up, from the floor. She looked up at Rolf's face- he was crying silently, but his expression was determined.

To make Y/N feel better, he, himself, had to look strong.

Y/N wanted to scream and leave everything behind. Sirius was right. Good karma existed, but it wasn't reliable. Bad things happen to good people, and it was deeply unfair.