Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Draco & Pansy

A/N ~ No specific A/N just hi :))

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"Everyone, gather 'round, please!" said Harry, five minutes after Y/N landed on the ground with the Beater's bat.

Everyone whispered excitedly and practically ran to the middle of the pitch, where Harry stood with his clipboard.

Y/N and Ginny looked at each other and grinned, following the others with their brooms over their shoulders.

Y/N looked back to see Ron lingering behind them nervously.

"Oh, come on," she rolled her eyes, grinning, running back and taking Ron by the arm, marching him to the crowd of Gryffindors.

"Alright, remember- please don't object- don't whine," Harry glared at Cormac McLaggen, then turned back to the group. "Our Keeper is Ron Weasley."

Everyone clapped politely, and Ron's face relaxed.

Y/N, Hermione, Lavender and Ginny cheered loudly for him.

"Good job, Ron," Harry grinned, and McLaggen scoffed. "Now... the Chasers are- Katie Bell, Ginny Weasley and Demelza Robins."

Romilda Vane's jaw dropped, looking offended, but her friend clapped for the Chasers.

Y/N shook Ginny's shoulder excitedly, Katie smiled, and Demelza let out a delighted squeal.

"And finally, our Beaters..." Harry tried, hard, not to smile too much. "Jimmy Peakes and Y/N Scamander."

Y/N and Jimmy let out a huge sigh, as their friends clapped their backs.

"YEAHHH," Rolf and Luna whooped, clapping louder than the others.

Y/N squinted up at them and grinned, shaking her head.

"Beater! Fred and George would be proud!" Ginny kept repeating, beaming wildly.

Y/N was sure she could feel the glare Romilda was sending her, without looking.

"Congratulations, everyone," Harry said, pleased with his team, "our match isn't until November, but I expect you all to train yourselves, for now."

"When will be our first practice?" Demelza asked eagerly.

"Probably the beginning of October," said Harry, "'till then, take some laps daily, and you can always come to me if you have any questions."

"I have a question," said Romilda Vane, raising her hand confidently.

"You're not in the team." said Harry, frowning. "I'm not giving second chances-"

"Will you go out with me?" Romilda grinned, her eyes sparkling.

Several people gasped, including Ginny. Y/N was solely speechless, as Romilda batted her eyelashes at Harry boldly.

"No," Harry shot, making Romilda pout dramatically.

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘