Y5 .。:+*✧ Escaped & Captured

A/N ~ Stuff getting more serious rq- but I promise the fluff with return after the chaos is over.

Enjoy the twice a week updates x

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"Nine days down, one to go!" Ron let out a huge and satisfying sigh, as he threw himself onto a velvet armchair beside the fireplace.

"Don't talk to me, I'm unresponsive." Y/N said sharply.

She had her face buried in a pillow, as she lay on her stomach on the long sofa next to Ron's armchair.

"Come on, it wasn't that bad," Hermione said, shrugging slightly, as she and Harry sat down on the floor in front of Y/N.

"Says you," Y/N said in a high-pitched voice, as she rolled over on her back and stared blankly at the ceiling. "and Merlin, we've got Defence Against the Dark Arts tomorrow..."

"Hand?" Harry said, reaching out for Y/N's hand. She frowned for a second but finally gave it to him.

Immediately, Y/N's bracelet and Harry's ring illuminated pink.

"Helping?" Harry asked, grinning at her cheekily.

"You're adorable." said Y/N flatly, grinning at him, making Ron roll his eyes. "I just want to sleep... forever."

"So dramatic," Hermione said, grinning, as both Y/N and Ron rolled around in their spots tiredly. "Astronomy wasn't even that bad..."

"Yes it was, I won't be able to sleep tonight." Y/N declared, slapping her hands on her face. "Jupiter's stars will be haunting me."

"You know, you can always come sleep with me," said Harry quietly to Y/N, careful not to be heard by Ron. "I know you like it when I hum you to sleep, it might help."

Y/N smiled, as Harry slowly rubbed his thumb against her knuckles.

"I don't like it when Ron snores," Y/N said back in a louder voice.

Ron whipped his head around and glared at her, making her start to chuckle.

"I'm only kidding," she laughed.

But just as Ron opened his mouth to respond, a round brown owl zoomed through the window of the common room and landed chaotically on Y/N's stomach.

"AHH!" Y/N exclaimed, as she jolted up from her lying position and accidentally swatting her owl, making him screech loudly. "Out of all the ways you could've gotten my attention, Bamboo-!"

"Y/N, he's an owl," Hermione said bitterly, as Y/N scooped her owl up and placed him on her shoulder.

Ron sniggered as the the brown owl dropped a neatly folded letter onto Y/N's lap.

"Who's it from?" Harry asked, trying to contain his laughter as Y/N glared at her owl while she unfolded her letter.

"Remus... and Tonks," Y/N said, her eyes darting through the neat handwriting on the letter. She cleared her throat and read it out loud,

"Dearest Y/N,

Hope your OWL exams are going alright-"

"No. No they're not."

"Ron!"

"What, Hermy?"

"Shut up!"

"I'm not telling any lies-"

"-anyway," Y/N threw a look at both Ron and Hermione. "let me continue...

-we know this might be an unfitting time, since Dumbledore is gone and all, but we really hope you actually try your best with these exams. Tonks nearly didn't get her job as an Auror because of her low OWL results (she hit me for writing that so you're welcome).