Y5 .。:+*✧ Punishments & Pebbles

A/N ~ THANK YOU FOR A MILLION READS<3 I love you all so much.

Before you ask- yes, I romanticize rocks🤠 Anyway, we're continuing right from the last chapter...

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"And it's Johnson! Johnson with the Quaffle- what a player that girl is, I've been saying it for years but she still won't go out with me-"

"JORDAN!" yelled Professor McGonagall.

"Just a fun fact, Professor, adds a bit of interest..." Lee Jordan laughed into his mic. "aaand she's ducked Warrington, she's passed Montague, she's- ouch- been hit from behind by a Bludger from Crabbe..."

"Still can't believe Crabbe and Goyle are their beaters," Hermione huffed, jumping nervously in her spot.

"And Malfoy's still their Seeker," Y/N added, glaring at Malfoy, who was zooming around the field in search for the Golden Snitch. "There are plenty of Slytherins better than him."

"Don't forget who his father is," Hermione reminded her. Y/N nodded bitterly.

"-Montague drops the Quaffle, caught by Katie Bell, Katie Bell of Gryffindor reverse passes to Alicia Spinnet and Spinnet's away-"

As Lee Jordan's commentary rang through the stadium, Harry listened as hard as he could through the din of the Slytherin crowd, all yelling and singing something...

"-dodges Warrington, avoids a Bludger- close call, Alicia- and the crowd are loving this- just listen to them... what's that they're singing?"

Lee paused to listen, as the song rose loud and clear from the sea of green and silver in the Slytherin section of the stands...

"Weasley cannot save a thing,
He cannot block a single ring,
That's why Slytherins all sing:
Weasley is our King.
Weasley was born in a bin,
He always lets the Quaffle in,
Weasley will make sure we win,
Weasley is our King."

Pansy Parkinson was directing the chant, screaming out the lyrics that Malfoy  presumably made her memorise.

She caught Y/N's glare and swung her short bob viciously, smirking wickedly at her.

"Oh hell no," Y/N growled through gritted teeth, reaching for her wand, but Hermione abruptly grabbed her wrist.

"No, Y/N, you'll only make it worse," she said sternly.

"I won't get caught! I can hex them from here- one by one-"

"Are you listening?" Hermione bellowed, grabbing Y/N's hands and gazing into her eyes. "It won't make any of this any better!"

Y/N shook her off and crossed her arms, but didn't try for her wand.

She stared ahead into the field to where Ron was- pale and sickly, hovering in front of the three hoops.

Warrington from Slytherin was heading towards him, with the Quaffle tucked in his arm...

"-so it's the first test for new Gryffindor Keeper, Weasley! Brother of Beaters, Fred and George, and a promising new talent on the team- come on, Ron!"

Y/N held her breath and closed her eyes, but the scream of delight came from the Slytherin end.

Ron had dived wildly, his arms wide, and the Quaffle had soared between them, straight through Ron's central hoop.

"Slytherin score!" came Lee's voice amid the cheering and booing from the crowds below. "So that's ten-nil to Slytherin... bad luck, Ron."

The Slytherins sang even louder: