Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ The Fall & The Map

"Cheer up, Y/N." Ron said, nudging Y/N's arm. It was the first Quidditch match of the year, Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff, and the weather was horrible. It was raining and the wind was blowing wildly. But that wasn't why Y/N Scamander felt down.

The Quartet were eating breakfast in the Great Hall with the other Gryffindors. Y/N seemed slightly uncomfortable at the fact that everyone was talking about her outburst in Potions from the day before.

"Hey, Y/N..." Harry said softly, catching the girl's attention. "It's alright. They won't be talking about it for long. These rumors last no more than 3 days." He gave her a small grin.

"But it's not a rumor." Y/N said quietly. "It did happen... I still don't know why you three are not scared of me."

"Scared? I'm always scared of you." Harry smirked playfully. Y/N, Ron and Hermione chuckled.

"Thanks, Harry." Y/N said. "Don't worry about me, today's your big day. Destroy those Hufflepuffs for us." She smirked.

"Take a look at their team captain, before you say anything." Hermione said in a sing-song voice. She jerked her head at the Hufflepuff table.

A really good-looking Hufflepuff 5th year was chatting with his friends and laughing his head off. He had neat blonde hair, and was really tall and seemed to be the popular one of the group. Y/N could see girls giggling at his laughter.

Y/N raised her eyebrows slightly.

"What's his name?" She asked Hermione. Hermione giggled.

"Cedric Diggory. Quidditch Captain and Prefect of the Hufflepuff house." She replied eagerly. "Handsome, isn't he?"

Y/N stared as Cedric Diggory said something funny, making his whole table burst into laughter. She grinned to herself and turned back.

"Sure," she replied, shrugging slightly.

Harry started to move his spoon in his cereal bowl loudly, making milk spill and causing a disturbing clanging noise. Ron rolled his eyes irritatingly. The boys were both red in the face.

"Why the knotted face, you two?" Hermione asked them with a frown. "Yesterday's dinner not being too friendly?" Y/N smirked.

"He's just good-looking, that's why you like him." Ron said grumpily.

"On the contrary, I don't like him, but I do find him good-looking." Y/N said matter-of-factly. This made Harry less tense, but still red in the face.

"Hey, Potter!" Oliver Wood, the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain called. "It's time! Let's go, you all."

Harry, Y/N, Ron and Hermione stood up from the table and followed Wood down to the Quidditch pitch, along with the other students from different houses.

It was raining quite heavily outside and they were soaked the moment they stepped out of the castle. The stands were already filled with students in raincoats.

"You're going to do great!" Dean Thomas thumped Harry in the back.

"Good luck, Harry!" Said Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil.

"Don't worry about it, mate, you're gonna do brilliant." Ron gave Harry a grin and Hermione hugged him quickly.

"Good luck!" She said enthusiastically.

Y/N then locked eyes with the raven haired boy and grinned, making him turn bright red.

"Good luck, Harry." Y/N said and hugged him tightly, before planting a soft kiss on his cheek. Hermione and Ron smirked at each other knowingly.