Y7 .。.:*༄ The Doe

A/N ~ Hey besties. Hope u all are doing well, enjoy the chapter :))

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"Ron! Hey- Ron! What are you talking about-?"

"I'm going into the woods! Just letting you know- stay back here-"

"Hell no, Weasley. If you're going, I'm going."

"Y/N, listen-" Ron finally stopped and turned back to Y/N, who was jogging after him, slightly out of breath. He grabbed her wrist to stop her. "If this is a trap, they'll want you, not me."

"I'm not staying behind!" Y/N said firmly, flicking off his grip. "Your life is not any less valuable than mine!"

"No," Ron snapped back, frowning deeply. "You're staying. One down is better than two."

"You've got to be kidding me,"

"We're going to lose it!" Ron raised his voice, pointing towards the woods. Y/N scowled. "I have to follow the doe- now. If I don't come back in half an hour, leave. Or get help."

"You're being stupid! Like- actually, this time," Y/N shot at him, but Ron didn't listen.

He turned on his heel and scrambled his way through the snow, deeper into the woods.

"Ron! Ron! Oh, you'd wish you didn't make it back, Ronald Weasley!" Y/N yelled after him.

The last she saw was the ankle of his boot, as the Weasley disappeared out of sight.

On one hand, Y/N wanted to run after him and probably beat him up for waking her up just to force her to stay behind.

But what use would that be? He'd just waste more time talking her out of it and by then, whatever he was after would be gone.

She stood in the middle of the snow-frosted clearing, staring after Ron's footprints.

When he'd told her about the doe patronus, she didn't believe him at first.

The only person she knew who had a doe patronus was herself. And she was well asleep when he'd spotted it.

It couldn't be a stag, Ron made it very clear it had no antlers.

It couldn't be a trap either, for patronuses can't be forced into a specific form.

"Screw that," she murmured under her breath and rolled her eyes, then made her way back into her tent grumpily, stomping in the snow along the way.

She realized just how cold it was outside and threw on another coat over her sweater.

And as usual, whenever she was stressed or bored, she turned on the radio.

The radio crackled and blabbered out inaudible words for a good minute before Y/N decided to switch it off again.

She let out a noise of frustration and managed to hit her hand on the table in fury, which did nothing but cause her knuckles a paroxysm of pain.

"AHHH-"

Y/N ducked low and threw her arms over her head.

A lamp above her head had exploded into oblivion, making small glass particles rain all over her.

Her eyes stung with the stain her powers and blood rushed to her face, as she realized that she had caused it to explode.

Great. Now she's alone and in the dark. The sun hasn't risen yet.