Y4 .。.:*☆ Potter Stinks

A/N ~ I love Fleur so... her and Y/N will be friends, okay? Okay. Enjoy the chapter :)

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

As the next day was Saturday, most students would normally have breakfasted late.

Y/N, Harry, Hermione and Ron, however, were not alone in waking up much earlier than they usually did in the weekends.

When they entered the Entrance Hall, about 50 people were already there, crowding around the Goblet of Fire, which was placed on a tall stool.

A fine golden line was traced right it front of it. Y/N guessed it was the age line.

"Anyone from Hogwarts put their name in yet?" Ron asked a blonde third year girl.

"No, only the Durmstrang lot." The girl replied with a shrug. "They still have the whole day, don't they?"

"I guess." Ron shrugged.

"I mean, maybe they did it after everyone went to sleep last night." Harry shrugged. " I would've done that. To avoid all the commotion."

Suddenly, there was a chorus of laughter coming from behind the four of them.

Y/N turned around to see Fred, George and Lee running into the hall, laughing mischievously and earning claps from the Hogwarts students.

"We've taken it!" Fred said excitedly to the four.

"What?" Hermione frowned.

"The aging potion, of course!" George said with a grin.

Lee Jordan held up a long black flask in front of the Quartet's face.

"We only need a few drops each." Fred explained. "We're only a few months short, you see."

"It's not going to work." Hermione sang with an eye roll and a smirk, sitting herself on a wooden stand.

Fred and George looked at each other blankly, and then at Hermione.

They smirked and ran to either side of the girl, crouching and leaning into her ears.

"Oh, yeah?" Fred whispered to her audibly.

"Why's that, Granger?" George challenged.

Hermione scoffed loudly and rolled her eyes once again.

"You see this?" She pointed at the golden age line. "This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself!"

"So?" Fred furrowed his eyebrows.

"So!" Hermione smirked. "A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled a dodge of pathetically dim-witted, as an aging potion!"

"Yeah, but that's why it's so brilliant." said Fred, leaning closer to Hermione's face.

"'Cause it's pathetically dim-witted!" George grinned, mocking Hermione's tone.

If they weren't Fred and George, Y/N would've thought they were only flirting with Hermione. But as it turns out, the twins talk to everyone like that.

Fred, George and Lee chuckled excitedly and stood right before the age line.

"Ready, Fred?"

"Ready, George?"

"Ready, Lee?"

"Bottoms up!" The three said at the same time.

They took turns in taking a sip from the potion, before looking at each other.