Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Sirius Black?

2 years later...

"Happy 3rd year, Niff!" Rolf ruffled Y/N's hair and slipped into a compartment with his popular Hufflepuff friends, giving his 13-year-old sister a grin. "See you at Hoggy."

"Will you stop with that name?" Y/N asked, smoothing her hair and peeking inside the compartment. She waved at his friends.

"Nah, I don't think so." Rolf shrugged and pushed her out the compartment before slamming the door in her face. Y/N was left alone, standing in the middle of the train with her brown owl, Bamboo, hooting happily in his cage. She sighed.

Third year... the year where things get more challenging. The year where they get to visit Hogsmeade. It was a big upgrade from second year. Y/N wished for this year to finally be a normal year. 

After evil teachers, giant snakes, secret chambers and all... well what'd she expect? Harry Scarhead Potter was her best friend, after all.

"Move out the way, Scamander." Draco Malfoy elbowed past Y/N roughly, causing her to wince. He was her worse enemy... "Potty, Weasel, and little Mudblood dumped you?" Malfoy sneered. Crabbe and Goyle, his dumb Slytherin friends laughed.

"Shut up about my friends, you white haired Seagull." Y/N spat back, straightening herself. Draco scowled at her and Crabbe and Goyle cackled. 

"You're just a pathetic blood-traitor." Malfoy shot. "Don't talk to me, blood-traitor."

"Funny how you're the one who approached me." Y/N said cooly. "Because trust me, the last thing I wanted to do is talk to you." she rolled her eyes and walked past them, ignoring Malfoy's insults.

"In here, Y/N!" a sweet but sharp voice called from one of the compartments. Y/N beamed at the sound of a familiar voice and turned to see Hermione Granger waving at her. 

Y/N stepped into the compartment she was in and beamed. Hermione immediately threw her arms around her girl best friend happily. Y/N noticed Hermione had grown taller than her by a bit. Or maybe it was just her extra bushy hair.

"Woah, hey, there." Y/N smiled as Hermione released her, before sitting down next to the bushy haired girl. Ron, her other sibling-like friend, was busy getting his rat to stay still and didn't acknowledge Y/N's entrance. There was also another unknown man sleeping beside him.

"Who's that?" Y/N asked and stared at the man sleeping beside Ron. The middle-aged wizard looked tired and almost homeless. He was fast asleep with a furry blanket wrapped around his body and most of his face.

"Professor Lupin." Said Hermione, pointing at the initials on his suitcase.

"Is he the Defense teacher?" Y/N asked curiously.

"We don't know," Hermione shrugged and then turned to Y/N with a smile."Y/N, we've missed you so much!" she beamed. Y/N rolled her eyes playfully.

"Of course you did... I've missed you guys too, a lot. A shame we didn't meet in Diagon Alley... hey, Ronald." Y/N greeted her favourite redhead, who was sitting on the seat opposite of the girls. Ron tried to smile back but his rat was struggling from his hands like mad.

"Scabbers, stop- hi- hello, Y/N." he finally stuffed the rat inside his pocket, where it stayed still and breathed heavily. Ron eyed Hermione's squash-faced cat, Crookshanks, in disgust and gripped onto his pocket. "Get it away from Scabbers!"

"Relax, Ron, he won't hurt Scabbers, right Crookshanks?" Hermione picked up her cat and hugged him tightly. Y/N pouted her lips and stroked the cat's chin playfully.

"Hello there, ginger," she said as the cat purred.

"You're bloody mad, you all are." Ron said dramatically. Y/N and Hermione ignored him and continued to play with the fluffy cat.