Y7 .。.:*༄ Pipette Widows

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

It was late afternoon, a few weeks after Easter.

Shell Cottage stood alone on the cliff by the sea, busy as ever.

Mr Ollivander had been sent to Ron's Auntie Muriel's with the rest of the Weasley family, while the Quartet, Griphook, and Luna remained at Shell Cottage.

If Fleur and Bill were uncomfortable by their presence in any way, they were hiding it very well.

In fact, Fleur constantly reminded Y/N that their home was the safest place they could be right now.

Y/N smiled thankfully every time, but she knew they couldn't stay there forever.

The four hung out by the cliff every now and then, where they were unheard by the others, brewing their plan of breaking into Bellatrix's Gringotts vault.

Earlier that day, Griphook had called them to his room to explain the basics of the bank's security system.

Y/N never took rules seriously, that was plainly obvious- but breaking the law intentionally? That was a whole different story.

"I know what you're thinking," Harry nudged her lightly on the arm with his elbow.

He and Y/N were assigned to help Fleur make dinner that day.

It had just started to pour outside, out of nowhere, so Fleur had gone out to call Ron and Hermione in.

"Are you positively sure this is a good idea?" Y/N said quietly, as she stirred the pot of soup that didn't need any stirring.

Her voice was barely audible, blending in with the sound of the rain against the roof.

"Not exactly," Harry grimaced, pulling up the sleeves of his flannel so he could rinse the dishes. "I'm negatively sure it's a bad idea,"

"I thought so," Y/N smiled, watching him as he turned on the faucet. "As long as your gut says the... you-know-what is there, it's worth trying."

Harry froze for a moment, hesitated slightly, and glanced up at her with the corner of his eye. His expression was hard to read.

"Yes?" Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Harry asked, turning back to the dishes to avoid her gaze.

"We've talked about this," Y/N frowned, ceasing her stirring.

"I know, and I won't stop you if you're sure you want to come along," Harry quickly said. "but you don't have to, just because it's my idea."

"I appreciate you're concern, I really do," Y/N said coolly. Harry wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic or not. "but I know my own capabilities- I can do this."

"Trust me, I know," Harry laughed hollowly and turned off the tap. He wiped his hands briefly and turned around so he was facing Y/N. "You're probably even more capable of this than I am. But please, just think about-"

"Shh, try this," Y/N cut him off, shoving the soup-brimming ladle under his nose. Harry gave her a bitter look before trying it. "How is it?"

"Hmm... are you sure it's supposed to taste like this?" Harry frowned thoughtfully. "I dunno, maybe you confused the salt with the-"

"What?" Y/N's eyes widened in panic. She dashed to the jars of spice. "No, no, I'm pretty sure I added the right ingredients..."

Her last words were drowned by Harry's laughter.