Y4 .。.:*☆ Y/N's Confession

A/N ~ It's going to get just a little crazier from here.

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

They all arrived back at The Burrow after the long and horrifying night. Everyone was still in shock from the events at the World Cup- even Mrs Weasley.

She eventually burst in tears and hugged Fred and George, telling them that she wouldn't know what to do if the last thing she said to them was that they didn't get enough O.W.L.s (Ordinary Wizard Levels).

Y/N also received a worried letter from her father, asking if she and Rolf were alright.

He, like Mrs Weasley, was quite furious they didn't contact him right away after the World Cup.

'Y/N,

Your mother told me about the attack at the World Cup. I will not ask why you didn't contact me right away after the events, but I need to know if you and Rolf are alright. Send thanks to the Weasleys and your friends for me.

Write back as soon as possible,

Your dad"

The last week of summer break went by quietly, with Mr Weasley and Percy away for work 24/7.

The Quartet played board games and mini Quidditch games with the rest of the Weasleys.

It was probably not the most cheerful time for the world, but it was surely the best for them. It was like a week-long sleep over.

And finally, after a few days filled with fun and laughter, it was September the 1st. The day they all return to Hogwarts.

"Are you excited for this year?" Harry asked Y/N, scanning their bags trunks that stacked up beside Ron's bed.

They both sat on the floor of Ron's bedroom, finishing up their packing. Y/N was folding the last of her winter accessories.

"I don't know..." Y/N said quietly. "I... don't have a good feeling about this year. With the Death Eaters, and your scar hurting,-"

"Oh, don't let my scar ruin your whole year!" Harry laughed. "You can do so many things without having to worry about a part of my forehead." He chuckled softly. Y/N laughed along and looked around Ron's bedroom.

"I'm going to miss this place." She sighed. "Not specifically Ron's bedroom, of course,- The Burrow, I mean."

"Yeah, me too." Harry said truthfully, looking at Y/N's soft expression. "Hey... that's the beanie I gave you last year."

Y/N looked down at what she had in her hands.

It was, in fact, the F/C woolen hat Harry gave her last Christmas. She liked it a lot, and wore it for most of the winter months.

"'Course it is. I love it." Y/N said, smiling and folding the hat neatly into her trunk. Harry grinned happily.

"Cant wait to see you in it this year." He said quietly, making Y/N turn away to hide her smile. "I remember you wearing it all winter, last year."

"Erm... thanks." She blurted.

Then, realizing what she said didn't make sense, she flushed with colour.

'Thanks'? Great job, Y/N, absolutely wonderful.

"Er... your welcome?" Harry replied slowly and awkwardly. Y/N nodded and smiled, trying to find something else to say.

"Haha... hmm...what's taking Ron and Hermione so long?" Harry asked, quickly changing the subject.

"Oh- erm- Ron's still fussing to Mrs Weasley about his... fashionable dress robes." Y/N said with a slight smirk, and the tension was broken. "And Hermione's helping Mrs Weasley fight him."