Y4 .。.:*☆ Several Arrivals

A/N ~ Ayee I'm here with another update!! We get a reunion with Harry this chapter, I hope you like it <3

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

It was a sunny afternoon, only a few days since Y/N's arrival, and was a day before the World Cup.

Y/N had watched Fred, George and Ron play a mini game of Quidditch in their wide lawn all afternoon, with Ginny and Hermione chatting excitedly next to her.

She watched as they threw the handmade Quaffle around and switching turns goal keeping.

When the twins finally came down for a break, Y/N wanted to try flying. She borrowed George's broom- a very old Commet 150, and took off.

Only 10 minutes in the air, she'd already scored several goals with Ron as the Keeper- and that was telling a lot. She figured that she wasn't so bad at Quidditch after all.

"You're actually not bad at Quidditch, Y/N... you're bloody brilliant, actually."

"Why thank you, Ronald." Y/N soared through the afternoon sunlight and grinned at Ron, before throwing the 'Quaffle' into the hoop her redhead friend was guarding.

Hermione, on the other hand, had just arrived at The Burrow in the morning. Y/N's girl best friend was a bushy-haired witch with slightly bucked teeth, and was the brightest of their age.

Hermione was more than happy to finally reunite with her friends after her long summer.

She watched Y/N fly around the Weasleys's wide lawn, while sitting next to Ginny on the soft grass. Her orange cat, Crookshanks, was chasing after Y/N and Ron's shadows stupidly.

Y/N shot through the air on the old broom, earning impressed looks from the Weasleys and Hermione.

Ginny cheered her enthusiastically and the twins watched her fly around, totally mind blown. Never in their 3 years of knowing her have they ever seen her fly on a broom. Her shots weren't bad at all, and she definitely knew some tricks from her brother.

Y/N glided down to the soft grass and hopped off George's broom beautifully. Ginny and Hermione applauded loudly.

"You're gifted, you know that?" Hermione said, beaming widely.

"You would definitely make the team, if you came to our tryouts." Fred said seriously.

"Oh, no thanks, Freddie." Y/N laughed, handing George back is broom.

"'No thanks'?" Fred goggled his eyes. "As in, 'no thanks, I'm not to tryout'?"

"Correct," Y/N said firmly.

"Why not?" George and Ginny asked.

"'Cause," Y/N shrugged, sitting on the soft grass next to Ginny and Hermione once again. "I don't like it much. I don't enjoy sports, and I don't enjoy getting my skull cracked open."

"Fair enough," Ron said from a dozen feet above them.

He was riding an old Weasley broom that could barely fly higher than twenty feet- it quivered slightly at every movement Ron made. "But you should really think about it."

"I've thought about it, trust me." Y/N chuckled. "I have Rolf as a brother, hello? He talks me into it every year. Shows off on his stupid Nimbus every time he had the chance to."

"Typical." Ginny said dreamily, playing with a few fallen twigs from the ground. "He's dreamy, he is, your brother... really good at Quidditch, too."