Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ In The Snow

Y/N flipped on her bed lazily and groaned. Someone was shaking her body violently for the second time of the day. It was snowing outside, and Y/N wasn't in the mood to encounter the cold air at all.

"Cut- out-" Y/N muttered and covered her face with her pillow and blanket. The person didn't stop.

"Y/N, it's almost noon! I thought you were at the library or something." Hermione said, concerned. "What happened?"

Y/N didn't reply.

"Did you just fall asleep in my face?" Hermione sighed. She yanked Y/N's blanket away, making Y/N whine childishly.

"Give me!"

"No!"

"What do you want!"

"Wake up! And explain to me why you're suddenly Ron." Hermione pulled Y/N up by the arm.

"You're so evil, Hermione Granger." Y/N said and rubbed her eyes. She looked around and saw that the dorm was bright and her other roommates were gone. "What time is it, again?"

"11:49," Hermione said grimly. Y/N's eyes grew wide.

"Oh, shit! We have Potions today!" She exclaimed. "Snape's gonna-!"

"No we don't, Y/N! It's a Saturday!" Hermione said, laughing slightly. Y/N's face relaxed and she sighed in relief.

Then, she remembered why she woke up so late. She thought back to the events that happened earlier that day and felt her face go hot.

"Care to explain why you woke up so late?" Hermione asked, thrusting Y/N fresh clothes.

"Well... have you seen Harry today?" Y/N stood up, grabbed her clothes and walked into the dormitory's bathroom.

"No, he has Quidditch practice." Hermione said slowly, picking up her cat, and sitting on Y/N's undone bed.

"Ron?" Y/N asked from the bathroom.

"With Fred and George." Hermione said.

"Brilliant!" Y/N's voice muffled from the bathroom. "I heard they were planning to prank him. I bet little Ron's probably covered in-"

"You still haven't answered my question, Y/N. What did you do last night?" Hermione repeated.

Y/N came out of the bathroom and her face was slightly red. She threw her pajamas into her trunk and sat next to Hermione.

"Well?" Hermione said impatiently. "What did you do so late last night?"

"Erm..." Y/N started. She didn't know how to explain all of it.  "M-me and Harry... were- erm-" Hermione's eyes widened and she gaped at her girl best friend.

"You did not!" She squealed. Y/N realized what Hermione meant and gasped. Hermione's mouth was hung open."I thought-!"

"Oh, Goodric, Hermione, no!" Y/N exclaimed, hitting Hermione on the arm. Hermione's face turned pink and sighed. Y/N scrunched up her face. "What the hell, no, no, no!"

"Thank Merlin," Hermione said breathlessly.

"Excuse me?"

"Tell me what happened, then!" Hermione said, still red in the face. Y/N rolled her eyes.

When the two calmed down, Y/N started to explain to Hermione about the events that happened earlier. She told her about Peter's name and Snape, but intentionally left out the part about the kiss. She silently watched as Hermione nodded slowly.