Y5 .。:+*✧ The Baffling Battle

Warning: this chapter contains torture, blood and violence.

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"Got 'em all," said Warrington, shoving Ron roughly forwards into the room.

The rest of them followed.

Y/N was shoved into the room Malfoy, who was gripping onto a fistful of her robes with his wand pointing at her throat.

Y/N saw Hermione and Harry's faces drop hopelessly as they watched their friends get pushed into the room by the Inquisitorial Squad.

Harry was forced into a chair by Umbridge, who was gazing down at him delightedly.

"That one," Warrington poked a thick finger at Neville, "tried to stop me taking them," he pointed at Y/N and Ginny, "so I brought him along too."

Neville was struggling in Crabbe's grip, practically choking.

Luna was passed on to Daphne Greengrass, who was holding onto Luna's wrist delicately and looked absolutely terrified.

Knowing Daphne for five years, as the wholesome person she was, Y/N knew she didn't want to do what she was doing.

Pansy probably forced her into the Inquisitorial Squad.

"Good, good," said Umbridge. "Well, it looks as though Hogwarts will shortly be a Weasley-free zone, doesn't it?"

Malfoy laughed loudly and sycophantically, earning the dirtiest look from Y/N.

"So, Potter," Umbridge continued, "You stationed lookouts around my office and you sent this buffoon," she nodded at Ron, "to lie about the poltergeist wrecking the Transfigurations department."

Ron didn't say anything, but continued to fight against Warrington's clutch stubbornly.

"Clearly, it was very important for you to talk to somebody." Umbridge said to Harry, "Was it Albus Dumbledore? Or the half-breed, or McGonagall?"

"Hagrid and Professor McGonagall are here in the castle! why would I-?" Harry froze for second... "You did something to them!"

A smirk appeared on Umbridge's toad-like face.

"I've... removed them from the castle grounds, yesterday evening." she smiled. "They're both far, far away... Now, Mr Potter- who were you trying to contact?"

"It's none of your business who I talk to," Harry snarled.

"Very well," Umbridge said in her dangerous and falsely sweet voice. "Very well, Mr Potter... I offered you the chance to tell me freely. You refused. I have no alternative but to force you."

Harry didn't dare blink as he glared back at her intensely.

"Gryffins, fetch Professor Snape." Umbridge said triumphantly.

One of the empty-handed Slytherins nodded and left the room smirking- but Harry hardly noticed.

He had just realized something.

He had thought that all the members of the Order, all those who could help him save Sirius, were gone...

He had just remembered that Snape was also part of the Order.

There was silence in the office except for the fidgetings and scufflings resulting from the Slytherins' efforts to keep the others under control.

Ron's lip was bleeding onto Umbridge's carpet as he struggled against Warrington's head-lock.