Y5 .。:+*✧ Living With A Marauder

A/N ~ EXCITED. SO MANY THINGS IN MIND.

Also, pls check A/N at the end of the chapter (:

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

Lupin Cottage stood by the countryside, in the middle of a large grass field, at the far back of Ottery St Catchpole, hidden by magic.

It had two stories, and was quite large for one man to live in. With three bedrooms, three bathrooms, one large living room and a cozy kitchen, Y/N Scamander found herself settling into the place just fine.

Her bedroom was slightly smaller than the one back at the Scamander's house, but she got the chance to decorate it as her own, with a little help from her godfather's magic.

The beginning of summer went by smoothly. Y/N busied herself with (favourite hobby), and writing letters to Harry back and forth every single day.

Ron and Hermione had been sending suspiciously short letters- not letters, notes. But Y/N was smart enough to know that they had a reason behind it- unlike Harry, who was strongly upset about it.

Rolf, Y/N's older Hufflepuff brother, who was now taller than anyone in the house, was not over his friend Cedric Diggory's death just yet- he would cry himself to sleep on nights where Remus was busy at work, and would have horrible nightmares... but his family and his best friend never failed to lighten his mood, every other day.

Remus allowed Rolf to go to Luna Lovegood's house every few days, since the Lovegoods lived close by, and he knew the girl was what Rolf needed most, at that time.

The Weasleys weren't home, and Harry and Hermione were living with muggles, so Y/N had no choice but to stay at Lupin Cottage, all day, every day.

Which she really didn't complain about.

Remus was barely home on week days, but he would spend as much time as possible with his godchildren after work and on the weekends. Luckily, There wasn't a single full moon yet, since their arrival at Remus' home.

Quite to Y/N's surprise, Remus Lupin had a passion for cooking, especially baking, just like her father did.

When the Scamanders first arrived at his home, Remus' welcoming present for them was two handmade aprons.

And so, cooking and baking was what they did together, almost every day during the first three weeks of summer- just Y/N, Rolf and Remus, in their little kitchen...

"Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Remus exclaimed. Y/N dropped the measuring cup in her hand into the mixing bowl with a jump.

"I'M SORRY!" Y/N panicked, not knowing what she did wrong.

Remus sighed loudly, taking the mixing bowl from her and examining what she had put into their cookie badder.

"Y/N that was salt, not sugar." He said grimly. "You just put a cup of salt into our chocolate-chip cookies."

Rolf burst into a snort of laughter.

"Oh Godric, I'm so sorry." Y/N groaned, as Rolf peeked into the mixing bowl that was now piled with salt, and wheezed even harder. "I can't tell the difference between salt and sugar, alright?"