Y4 .。.:*☆ Too Good At Goodbyes

A/N ~ *sighs*... here's the (very long) last chapter for fourth year!! ily all so much, hope you enjoy it.

This chapter is REALLY long and every part is important, sooo yeah. Just a heads up :)

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

The portkey from Dumbledore's office pulled Y/N's arm with a violent jerk. She gasped, but her voice was drowned out by Rolf's yells of horror.

In less than five seconds, the Scamanders' feet hit the hard ground. Y/N immediately let go of the portkey (which took the of a coaster).

Rolf groaned and steadied himself.

"I- will never- get used to that." He coughed out, scrunching up his face. "How do you feel?"

"Sick." Y/N replied flatly, feeling her lunch churn in her stomach dangerously. She looked up at the wizarding hospital in front of them, which was disguised as a deserted old mall.

"Wotcher, Scamanders," said a bright voice behind them. Y/N and Rolf abruptly turned there heads.

"Hey, Tonks!" The two beamed, as Tonks ruffled their heads, like always. Her hair was now in a long ponytail, and was lavender purple.

"I love your hair today," Rolf complimented, speaking Y/N's thoughts.

"Thanks, Rolfie," Tonks smiled. "I was debating on turning it black, but ended up choosing purple."

"I wish I was a meta-moo-moo." Rolf grinned at the young witch teasingly.

"Metamorphmagus." Tonks said bitterly, punching Rolf's shoulder gently. "You know, you're not funny."

"Don't be daft, I'm hilarious." said Rolf, tossing his nonexistent hair. Tonks laughed and shook her head.

"Is Remus here today?" Y/N asked Tonks hopefully. Her godfather had accompanied them on their first visit to St Mungo's, but was too busy to join them since. Y/N always hoped she could talk to him more.

"Sorry, Y/N, but he's busy at work." Tonks replied, giving Y/N an apologetic look. "Am I not enough?" She asked teasingly.

"You are! You know we love you," Y/N chuckled. Tonks was like that one cool older cousin that got along with everyone. "But I just hoped I could talk to him more."

"I'm going to drag his arse out of work, next week, Mark my words." Tonks held up a pinky confidently.

"OK- chatter, chatter. This street is filthy- can we move along?" Rolf complained, looking around uneasily.

"Right." Tonks nodded and headed to the door of the wrecked mall.

Y/N and Rolf followed Tonks into the creepy-looking building in front of them.

Every Sunday, since the Scamanders' loss, Y/N and Rolf would be sent to St Mungo's to visit their father, along with Tonks, who insisted on accompanying them, as she felt guilty for Alexis Scamander's death.

St Mungo's was busy on Sundays, with patients and healers strolling around the hallways and coffee stands.

Y/N and Rolf weren't expecting much from their fourth visit. Every week, they would just go sit by their father's sick bed and talk to his unconscious body, or sometimes just to each other, while Tonks waited outside.

"Please state your problem," an old lady behind the reception counter croaked.

"Visiting patient, Sean Scamander." Tonks replied shortly.