Y7 .。.:*༄ Planning & Hiding

A/N ~ Hey everyone ! Finally satisfied with how this chapter turned out. I'm truly excited for the chapters to come.

Sit back and enjoy :)

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

Silence spread outward in cold ripples from the place where the Patronus had landed.

Then somebody screamed.

Harry and Y/N threw themselves into the panicking crowd, holding onto each other.

Guests were sprinting in all directions, many grabbing their loved ones and Disapparating.

The protective enchantments around the Burrow had broken.

Y/N searched the crowd for Hermione and Ron, dragging Harry with her, and somehow managed to seize Hermione's hand.

As they pushed their way across the dance floor, cloaked and masked figures were appearing in the crowd.

Remus and Tonks had their wands raised, and Y/N heard both of them shout protection charms everywhere.

"Remus! Tonks!"

"Y/N, GET OUT OF HERE," Remus roared, "GET YOUR FRIENDS AND GO-"

"Y/N, hold onto my arm!" Hermione exclaimed. Y/N did so, and felt Hermione turn on her spot.

The sight and sound all around them were extinguished and darkness pressed in upon her.

All Y/N could feel was Hermione's arm and Harry's hand as she was squeezed through space and time, away from the Burrow, away from the Death Eaters...

"Where are we?" said Ron's voice.

Y/N gasped for fresh air and steadied herself, letting go of both Harry and Hermione.

They weren't at the wedding anymore, but they still seemed to be surrounded by people.

"Tottenham Court Road," panted Hermione. "And Y/N, don't take out your wand, you can't risk doing magic."

"I forgot you're still underaged!" said Harry. "This isn't safe for you, at all. God, you should've stayed at The Burrow-"

"And very possibly get kidnapped? Sounds fun," Y/N said sharply.

"It's alright, you'll be alright," said Hermione, though her voice shook. "Walk, just walk, we need to find somewhere for you to change."

Y/N, Harry, and Ron swapped confused glances.

They half walked, half ran up the wide dark street lined with closed shops, stars twinkling above them.

Hermione led them down a side street, then into the shelter of an empty shadowy alleyway.

She was now rummaging her handbag, reaching her whole arm into it. Y/N raised her eyebrows.

She pulled out three pairs of jeans and three sweatshirts.

"How the bloody hell-?"

"Undetectable Extension Charm," said Hermione. "Tricky, but I think I've done it okay. I managed to fit everything we need in here."

She gave the bag a little shake and it echoed as a number of heavy objects rolled around inside it.

"Oh, damn, that'll be the books," Hermione said, peering into it, "and I had them all stacked by subject..."

Y/N quickly pulled on her jeans, pulled off her dress, and threw her old itchy sweatshirt on.

"Ron, hurry up." Hermione fussed.