110. crash my party (song preference)

there are from 5sexofsongprefs on tumblr!
crash my party - luke bryan

———

calum
girl I don't care, oh I just gotta see what you're wearing your hair, is it pulled up or falling down?

"Calum, you really don't have to stay for me to get ready." You say before your sister's wedding, which Calum couldn't attend because of recording. "No, I want to see how you look once you're done getting ready." Calum says through the door, making you smile at his cuteness and thoughtfulness. After about 10 minutes you walk out with the finished product. You had straightened your naturally curly hair to perfection and lightly rimmed your eyes with black eyeliner. Your dress was Light blue and form fitting, showing off your curves in all the right places. Calum just stared in awe as you walked out. "Well?" You say unsure as you do a little spin for him. "You look so damn beautiful, y/n." Calum says as he inches closer to you and kisses you. "I can't wait until we get back home tonight where I can see what it looks like beneath that dress." He says with a wink as you playfully smacked him. "We'll see." You say with a giggle as you both walk out the door to your plans for the night.

luke
ain't a spot downtown that's rockin' the way that you rock me, ain't a bar that can make me buzz the way that you do

"You're really going to the bar again?" You yell at your boyfriend Luke, who has been out the past four nights. "I don't see why you have such a problem with it!" He yells back. "The problem is that I miss my boyfriend! You're never home and you never spend time with me! I might as well just leave!" You yell back, causing everything to get silent. He has his mouth slightly open and an angry look on his face, his hands balled into fists. "Fine." You just barely say above a whisper as you run up the stairs to pack your things. You soon hear footsteps behind you and a hand grabbing your wrist as you enter your guy's room. "Please don't leave." Luke says as he looks you deep in the eyes. "Luke." You warn, showing him how serious you are being. "Please! I'll stop with all the bars and going out all the time, none of that compares to you. I could literally careless about those things as long as I still have you." He says truthfully, not breaking eye contact with you. "Fine." You breathe out as you allow him to give you a hug. "But you better cuddle me extra close tonight." You say with a smile as Luke chuckles. "That's a guarantee."

ashton
and I don't mind telling all the guys I can't meet 'em, we can all go raise some hell on any other night

"Hey, babe. Do you have anything planned for tonight?" You ask your boyfriend, Ashton who was sitting on the couch. "I was actually going to go hang out with the boys." He says, keeping his eyes on the TV. "Oh." You say a little disappointed. "Why?" He says looking back at you, with a curious look on his face. "It's nothing, I just thought we could stay in and watch movies tonight. But it's fine, don't worry about it." You say quickly. You were about to walk away when Ashton stood up and grabbed you by the arm. He spun you around and kissed you, taking you by surprise. "Hey, I'll just tell the boys I can't meet them tonight." He says to you with a smile on his face. "Are you sure Ash? I don't want to be that clingy girlfriend." You say feeling guilty. "It's fine, me and the boys hang out all the time, I think I can manage one night with my sweetheart." He says as you smile and kiss again.

michael
swing on by I'll pour you a drink, the door's unlocked, I'll leave on the lights, baby you can crash my party anytime

You had just found out that your boyfriend of 5 months cheated on you, and you were completely devastated. You had called your best friend, Michael, and he told you to come over. You quickly drove to his house with tears still spilling out of your eyes. Once you arrived you quickly jiggled the doorknob, surprised to see that it was open. You walked inside and Michael came rushing over to you and held you in his arms. You guys stood there for about 2 minutes until you finally decided to let go. "Do you want a drink?" Michael says as he makes his way to the kitchen. "Yes, please!" You say as you follow him. He pours you guys both a cup of wine. Once you guys had finished the entire bottle, you sat cuddled up to each other on the couch, after you telling him all about what happened. "You're seriously the best friend in the entire universe, Michael." You say as you cuddle up closer to him. He exhales deeply before opening his mouth to talk. "I love you, y/n." He whispers as he looks down on you to meet your guys' eyes. He slowly leans in and kisses you softly. Once you pull away he looks you in the eyes again. "I'll always be here for you, no matter what." He says. "I love you too, Michael." You say back. You guys end up falling asleep on the couch, in each other's arms.