142. rainy days

this is from imagining5sosstuff on tumblr! enjoy :)

calum
you had been on the road for 5 hours straight with calum and the rest of the boys as they were on a tour in the america. the tour bus had start to run out of caffeine and that was the only thing that seemed to be keeping everyone's energy levels up. "can we just stop by a shop somewhere and get stuff?" michael complained. "there's a shop up ahead," ashton said looking down at his phone. "yeah but it's not crucial, caffeine can wait boys" The tour manager argued. "we need to raise our energy levels for the show tomorrow though." calum joined in on the conversation "and we won't get any sleep in this hail," "okay fine I suppose we could restock on some supplies but you have to be quick and careful; it looks pretty rough out there. "I have some cardboard left over from a project I had to do a while ago. the hail can't hurt us if we have that over our heads." you suggested. "okay good, luke are you going with them?" the tour manager asked turning to him. Everyone faced him and he was tucked in his bunk with multiple blankets over him. a faint muffle of an "I'm good" came from under the blankets. you walked to the cabinet and fetched the cardboard to find there were only two pieces left. "there's only two." "that's fine, we'll just go in pairs." ashton spoke. "calum and (y/n) can go together." michael said "they're always so lovey dovey around each other and I need a break." "aww poor mikey." you teased causing calum to laugh. suddenly the bus came to a strong stop. "okay we're here!" the tour manager shouted. "ashton and michael go get us some more deodorant and toilet paper, calum and (Y/N) go get some coffee and energy drinks you have 10 minutes tops." their tour manager opened the door and Ashton and Michael sprinted to the shop sharing the one cardboard on top of their head. you and calum followed with his arm around you. "we made it!" ashton cheered before you split up. you and calum walk down the isles, looking for the drinks. "you know we're finally alone for the first time in like 5 hours." he said loosely wrapping his arms around you. "I wouldn't call being in a loud supermarket alone." you chuckled. "yeah but I can't even kiss you with out the boys being immature about it." he pouted. "then kiss me now." you smiled. calum leaned in and started to lightly kiss you on the lips. "pda!" ashton shouted from behind. "told you." calum said, rolling his eyes.

luke
"baby, it's cold," luke pouted on the hotel bed sitting with blankets around him. "i know, i know, i'm coming" you smiled as you jumped on the bed immediately being wrapped in blankets with him. he lied down bringing you down with him. your head was resting on his chest as his stubble brushed along the top of you as he kissed your forehead. "look at you with your beanie and blankets" you laughed. "hey, it's really cold. I just came back from australia," luke said in defense. "do you want me to get us some coffee from down the road?" you asked starting to break free from his embrace. "no! stay with me." he quickly replied pulling you back into a hug. "luke, it's literally two minutes down the road and it's much better coffee than the ones they give in room service." "but it's raining." he complained dragging out the last vowel. "you're such a baby." you giggled hugging him a bit tighter. "besides I'd rather have crappy coffee and cuddle you than have good coffee and you leave my side." he whispered. "you rolled your eyes in response "so romantic, hemmo." "you love it." "i really do" you smiled, closing your eyes as he kissed you softly.

ashton
"so what's my lovely boyfriend planning to do on his day off?" you asked pouring some cereal in a bowl for him. "your lovely boyfriend is planning to stay inside with his lovely girlfriend because it's cloudy, raining and far too cold for his liking." you laughed at his response while pouring milk into the bowl and sliding it along the bench to him. "what do you suggest we do?" ashton instantly looked up "you know what I haven't done in ages?" "what?" "board games." "does jenga count?" you asked. "of course jenga counts! lets play!" ashton answered excitedly. "i'll go get it." you smile as you walked into your bedroom, quickly grabbing it from the top shelf. you walked back out to see ashton on his phone sitting on the floor with his legs crossed like a little kid. "whatcha looking at?" you questioned as you sat down beside him with the game. "okay so I was looking online on how to make jenga more interesting and they said to write on each piece either a truth or a dare." "sounds great, I have permanent markers in my bag, do you mind getting em babe?" "do I get a kiss in return?" he replied cheekily. "you get your payment once the goods are delivered." you grinned. "anything for my lady." he smiled getting up. in the mean time you separated the jenga bits into two piles so you and ashton could write truths and dares on them equally. "I have returned from my journey!" ashton announced before sitting back down next to you. "now where's that kiss I was promised?" you laughed then kissed him on the cheek. "a kiss on the cheek? that's all I get for my bravery?" "oh trust me you will get plenty of those later." "looking forward to it." he smiled.

michael
it was currently 10 pm and you and michael were in a fort you built earlier that day that you both were quite proud. it was filled with pillows, blankets and even fairy lights around the top. it was just you and him playing a game on his play station 4 with the soft rain lightly hitting the roof. "can we play a different game?" michael asked turning to you. "what game?" you asked with your eyes still fixed to the screen. "well..." you could practically hear his grin. "it's a horror game." he continued. "nope nope nope, you know how i feel about that sort of stuff." you argued. "pleaseee? I haven't played outlast yet." "fine, let's just get it over and done with." you sighed. "yay! you're the best babe." he said before kissing you on the cheek and getting up to change the disk. you were immediately greeted with creepy music. "michael, I don't like this." you said moving a bit closer to him. he smiled "it's okay I'm right here, it's just a game okay? it's just one player so I'll start of and we can take turns. sound good?" you nodded. after ten minutes had passed, it was your turn. "see nothing bad has happened yet, just some suspenseful music and dark rooms." michael said passing you the remote. you cautiously took it from him and entered a room only to be met with a jump scare straight away, making michael scream and jump back and you started to crack up laughing. "why are you laughing?" "you should have seen your reaction!" you laughed. "hey! it's perfectly natural for someone to react to that!" he said defending himself. "that scream was not natural!" you laughed, almost crying. "i wish i filmed that." "you're so mean." he pouted. "i love you." you said giving him a hug. "i love you too, lets never speak of this again yeah?" "I'm not making any promises." you giggled.