180. hush hush (song preference)

hush hush - the band camino

calum
"we both know we'd be over if they knew."

"calum!" you hissed as you see the boy outside of your bedroom window. you open it and he climbs in, smiling as if proud of himself. "hello there, gorgeous." "what are you doing?" you exclaim, talking in a hushed tone so you don't get caught. "i missed you." calum tells you, placing his hands on your waist and stepping closer. "the other boys are right downstairs." you warn him. "so?" he asks before kissing on your neck. "we both know we'd be over if they knew." for weeks it had been a game of trying to get alone time with your boyfriend without giving your relationship away to your brother, ashton. he was older so that meant he was very overprotective. if he found out you were dating one of his band members, he would go crazy. you didn't want to risk losing the most amazing guy, so you two have been keeping it a secret. "how did you get out of the house, anyway?" "told the guys i forgot my wallet at home." cal chuckles, looking at you in a different way. "what? why are you staring at me like that?" you ask. "you're just so beautiful, y/n," he smiles and you melt. "which makes sense because your ashton's sister and what a hunk he is." he says, making you glare at him and punch him softly. "shut up." you laugh and you see the crinkles by his eyes as he laughs too.

" you laugh and you see the crinkles by his eyes as he laughs too

luke
"hush hush don't give it away."

"i'm so ready to go home." you say, looking down at your cup as you pour more punch into it. luke leans against the counter behind you on the other end of the kitchen. "me too." he replies, speaking just before his lips touch his cup. you walk over to him, careful to make it seem like a casual and friendly conversation to any onlookers. "i just need you in my bed with that dress on the floor." he smirks, looking you up and down. "hush," you giggle, looking around to make sure no one heard him. "don't give it away." "i don't care if they know anymore. i want every guy at this party to know that you're mine, not theirs." luke admits, stepping away from the counter and closer to you. "babe—" "that i'm the one who makes you feel so good that you're screaming my name." he interrupts. "luke." you warn as he places his free hand on your cheek. "that i'm the one who gets to do this." he says before kissing you. it was hungry, but sweet. it didn't last very long before hollers started from michael and calum who witnessed the whole thing. "i guess the secret is out." luke smirks at you. "i guess so." you laugh, intertwining your fingers with his.

ashton"just keep it to yourself til we get home

ashton
"just keep it to yourself til we get home."

you absentmindedly ran your finger up and down ashton's thigh as you sipped on your drink while he was talking to some friends. you had been sitting on this couch with him for hours and wanted nothing more than to leave. partly because the party was boring and partly because your boyfriend looked so incredibly hot in the button up shirt and black jeans he was wearing. "yeah and that— that drum solo." ashton clears his throat as he continues the conversation. his breath getting caught in his throat got your attention, and you realized what was happening as the bulge in his pants got bigger. you smirk to yourself and glide your hand farther up his leg to which he quickly noticed. he shifts in his seat before standing up, pulling you along with him. "i gotta go to the bathroom. we'll be right back." ash tells his friend before taking you into the hallway where no one stood. "just what do you think you're doing?" he raises an eyebrow at you. "i'm listening to you and your friends. i'm being a good girl for daddy." you smile innocently. ashton bites his lip and sighs as he looks around to make sure no one is coming, obviously getting worked up. "listen. you're gonna go wait in the car and i'll be out in a couple minutes. i'm gonna go tell the boys goodbye." he instructs. "yes sir." you nod and smile, happy to have gotten what you wanted. "and no funny business in the car. just keep it to yourself til we get home." ashton tells you. "of course, daddy." you smirk and kiss him on the cheek before prancing to the car.

" you smirk and kiss him on the cheek before prancing to the car

michael
"it's 2:45am we're finally all alone."

you toss your bag onto the couch as you and michael walk into your apartment. he pulls you backwards by your arm, gently pushing you against the door. "and just where do you think you're going?" he asks you with a smirk. before waiting for an answer, he connects his lips to your neck. you close your eyes and tilt your head as he kisses and nibbles softly, knowing exactly the right spots to focus on in order to get you worked up. "it's 2:45am." you breathe, trying to protest since you both had to be up early for work in the morning. however, the more attention michael gave you, the less you thought about anything else but him. "we're finally all alone," he points out as his fingers find the zipper of your dress and pull it down along your spine. "and don't think you're getting off that easy after your little performance tonight, kitten." he smirks, referring to your teasing. you stayed at the party alot longer than you both had anticipated, especially after seeing michael's outfit. he looked so sexy and you couldn't help but be turned on. you tried to tempt him into leaving the entire time you were there, and now michael was going to return the favor of nonstop teasing. he picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist as he carries you to the bedroom. "you're in for a long night, darling."

"