126. he scares you

calum
"y/n! y/n help!" calum calls loudly from the kitchen. you quickly hop up off the couch and make your way to the kitchen where he is. "what's wrong?" you exclaim, concern written on your face. however, your expression immediately changes to surprise and fright when you notice the blood covering the counter. calum was wincing in pain as he clutched his hand. "oh my god! what happened?" you ask, hands flying over your mouth. "i cut my finger off." he tells you. "off?!" you exclaim, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his hand. you tried to work on his injury and listen at the same time, but your eyes were peeled away from his hand as he points to the counter. looking closely, you realize the part of his finger he cut off was laying there. "ew!" you squeal, jumping back. at that point, calum couldn't hold the laughter in any longer. he picks up the finger, which was actually a mini sausage. "babe, it's a prank." he chuckles. "calum thomas hood, i hate you!" you say, punching his arm in anger, but you couldn't help but smile at his goofiness. "you love me." he smirks.

luke
your head spins around to the front door at the sound of the handle slamming against the wall. your eyes widen as your boyfriend luke walks in, slamming the door shut just as loudly behind him. he storms into the bedroom, an angry expression on his face. surprised and concerned, you get to your feet and follow him into the bedroom where you find him ripping off his shirt as he mutters violently under his breath. "babe?" you ask warily, walking over to where he had paused now, arm resting against the wall, though still breathing deeply. he doesn't answer, so you place a hand on his forearm, hoping it might have a soothing effect on him, "love, what's happened?" his head whips around to you, his gaze still full of anger as he stares at you, "i don't need any of your drama on top of the day i've had!" he spits. you frown in fear, never having seen him like this before. "s-sorry, i just wanted to make sure you were okay." you mumble, backing away. luke's face softens, seeing your fright and he calms down. "y/n, i'm so sorry. i just had a terrible day. i shouldn't take it out on you." he says, wrapping his arms around you. "it's okay, lu." you forgive him, hugging him back.

ashton
you jolt out of bed, hearing the front door slam shut. running over to your closet, you grab one of ashton's metal baseball bats, a tourist gift he picked up on one of their tours that could now come in handy due to who ever was in the house. you hide behind the bedroom door, hands clutching the bat and heart pounding as you listen for any movement downstairs. you heard a few thuds and some rustling around like the intruder was looking around and trying to make their way through the space. you held your quick and deep breaths in as the stairs begin to creak, signaling someone was coming up to the bedroom. the footsteps got louder and closer. you see a shadow on the floor as the intruder walks into the bedroom. you scream and begin to wack the bat at them, but stop when you hear the familiar scream that comes back at you. "y/n!" "ashton?" your eyes widen in surprise. "what are you doing?" you ask. "what are you doing? is that a baseball bat?" he looks at the object in confusion. "i thought someone was breaking in," you say, letting the bat fall to the ground as you wrap your arms around him tightly. "you're home." "yeah babe," he chuckles, hugging you back. "i'm home."

michael
"i'm gonna go find michael." you tell your friends, standing up from the couch. "alright babes." kaykay smiles as you walk away, looking around the house for your boyfriend. there were a bunch of people who came for the party. so many that you lost michael amongst the crowd. you made your way through the kitchen, living room, dining room and hallway, saying hi to some friends but not finding him anywhere. as you walk down a back hallway to the bedrooms, you let out a squeal as a pair of hands grab your waist and pull you backwards. "babe, chill." michael chuckles into your ear. "you scared me!" you giggle, turning around to face him. "where were you?" you ask. "in here. come look." he smiles, going into one of the bedrooms. you immediately notice the difference in temperature due to the window being open. before you had the time to ask why, michael was climbing out of it, stepping out onto the roof. "the moon is so pretty tonight," he tells you, looking up at the sky. "wanna come stargaze?" he smirks at you. "it's like, freezing, but yes." you laugh, climbing out of the window and joining him on the roof. parties were fun, but spending time with your boyfriend was more fun.