173. youngblood (song preference)

this is from hemmingsplusirwin on tumblr!

———

calum
Youngblood say you want me, say you want me, back in your life

She was sitting across from me. Her fingers wrapped tight round the mug that was in front of her. It's been a while since I lasy saw her. The last time I saw her was when I was on tour with the guys, we got into a massive argument and that was the day she broke up with me. Maybe this could be the day that she want's me back in her life. "Are we here to discuss our relationship or?" I started. "Look, Cal, I get what happened between us was uncalled for." "You left me during the tour. We hadn't even finished touring when you decided to call time on our relationship" I didn't mean to get mad at her. I could never get mad at y/n. Even if it was over stupid little things, I just couldn't. "We got into a massive argument. Nothing was going right. You were out doing your thing with the guys, while I was stuck in the hotel room or on the tour bus. We never had time to ourselves like we used too" She looked down and in that moment, I understood what she meant. I always hung out with the guys, without spending enough time with y/n. All I want for her to say that she wants me back in her life. But right now, I think that it isn't going to happen anytime soon. Maybe one day I'll be back in her life. Not right now.

luke
Yeah, one of us gets too drunk and calls about a hundred times

Once again, my phone kept going off. It was too late for someone to call me at this time of night. Did I know who it was? Yeah, I did. Grabbing my phone, I checked to see who it was from and it was from Luke. Yet again. I saw that I had a lot of voicemails from him. I didn't bother checking them as I knew he was drunk when he would call me. My phone began to ring again. Debating what to do, I decided to answer it. "Babe, you.....answered..." He slurred through the line. Rolling my eyes, I began to talk. "We aren't together, Luke. You shouldn't be calling me babe." "Of course w-we're s-still....together" He sighed and I wasn't sure whether to hang up or ask him if he's with one of the lads. I didn't need to wait long as I heard someone yell: "Luke, give me the damn phone" "No! My baby girl is on the line" "I'm not messing about Luke. You are to damn drunk to even think straight" The person said before I heard Calum talk. "Sorry about that y/n. Ever since you and Luke broke up, he's been out drinking. Or we've caught him drinking. How many times has he called you?" "Quiet a lot. About a hundred times but he's left me voicemails as well" "We didn't know he was doing that. We've been having to take his phone away from him so he doesn't call you. We must've missed that time" Calum said sheepshily as I heard Luke began to groan. "I think I better take care of Luke. I think he's about to throw up right now. I'll tell Ashton and Michael to keep an eye on him when he uses his phone. Even though it'll be hard but we'll make sure he doesn't call you when he's drunk. Talk to you later, bye" "Alright, bye Cal" I pressed the red button on my phone. I knew then it wasn't going to be the last time Luke would call me when he drunk.

ashton
So who you calling baby, nobody could take my place

"Ash, have you seen this photo of y/n?" Calum said as he showed me a photo of her and some dude who had his arm wrapped round her waist. My blood began to boil and I started to get mad. I shouldn't get mad over this. Me and y/n are no longer together. She can date whoever she wants to date. Seeing that photo though has made me realize that I still love her and I don't want her to call someone else baby. No man could treat y/n right like I do. Nobody could take my place in her heart. "When was that photo took?" "Sometime last week. She was out with her friends." "Did you ask one of her friends?" "Yeah..but you aren't going to like it" Calum said in a soft voice. He knew that I was still madly in love with y/n. "Just tell me, Calum. I need to know" "One of her friends said that they've been seeing each other for about 3 months but they only made it official about 2 weeks ago..." I was fuming. She get's to call someone else baby but now she won't call me baby. I've got no hope of winning her back now. "I need to talk to her" I got up but Calum stopped me. "It isn't the right time, Ash. You could send her a text that you'll regret later on." "I'm just going to say that she'll always have my heart and I'll always have her's." I said as Calum released his hand from my wrist. I walked out the room before leaning myself against the wall. Grabbing my phone out my pocket, I went onto Twitter and tweeted: "So who you calling baby, nobody could take my place" before hitting the tweet button.

michael
Yeah, you used to call me baby, now you calling me my name

I knew I shouldn't have come to this party. If I knew she was going to be here, then I wouldn't have come. I would see her look at me at times but then she would look away. Even her friends would look, give me a half smile and that's it. Maybe we did end it on bad terms but I thought we would be alright. Become friends again but that didn't happen. "Why don't you go and say hi to her?" I turned round to see Luke looking at me. "She might tell me that she doesn't want to talk to me." "Just go and say hi to her, then start a conversation up with her" I think Luke was right. I drank the rest of my drink before walking up to y/n. Her mates whispered something in her ear before she turned to face me. Only giving me a half smile. "Hey, Michael" "Hey y/n..um..how you been?" "Been alright. What about you?" "Yeah, same" It was awkward. I think she knew it was as well. "Look, y/n, can we talk?" "I don't think that it's a good idea." "We need to sort whatever happened between us." "Not at a damn party, Michael" She hissed to me. All I could do was nod my head. "Yeah, you've got a point. Can we meet up sometime?" "I'll text you when I'm free. See you in a few days." With that she walked away. She used to call me baby, now she's just calling me my name. It feels like she doesn't want to get back together with me. Not now, but hopefully in the near future.