61. supernatural!5sos

i hate that i wrote these because now i want every one of them to happen

calum
werewolf!calum being the alpha of his pack because of his determination, leadership and sternness. his focus was on supplying his pack with everything they needed and making sure everyone was secure. that is until you came along. it took him by surprise but once he saw you, he knew. he knew you were destined to be his mate. he imprinted on you, following you around for weeks before making finally making his move. he tried some pretty cliche pickup lines on you, making him look pathetic instead of his desired look of sexy, but nevertheless you were still interested in the boy. you went on date after date, falling in love without even knowing it. when the day came for him to tell you about his secret, calum was extremely nervous but knew you deserved to know. you took the information better than he expected, telling him you loved him for him and nothig would change that. that night was the first time you made love. since then, you two have been inseparable. one day you sat on his couch, cuddling and running your fingers through his hair. "mmm i love when you do that." he smiles, pressing light kisses to your neck. "you like me playing with your hair, hm? petting you? it's almost like you're some kind of animal." you joke, smirking at him. he quickly rolls over on top of you, stealing the smirk off of your face. "yeah, an animal in bed."

luke
you'd be making out with vampire!luke, his tongue running up and down your skin when he accidentally bites your neck due to his natural instincts. it was just a little nip, but enough for you to gasp at the sensation of small bulbs of blood rising to the surface of your skin. "y/n, i-i..." luke stutters, not knowing what to say. once you found out he was a vampire, he swore he'd never do anything to hurt you, especially feed on you. "i didn't mean to. i'm so sorry." he tells you, tears filling up his eyes. as a few more drops of blood pooled at the site, his eyes changed, going from tears to darkness. he turned away from you as the blood on your neck drew him in. "luke, it's fine," you tell him, grabbing his head and turning him to face you again. his eyes were no longer bright blue, but a dark maroon color. "i know you want it. go ahead." you say, tilting your head. "no, y/n. it's too risky. what if i don't stop?" luke shakes his head. "it's okay, i know you're not going to hurt me." you encourage him. he bites his lip, looking at the blood dripping down your neck and slowly leans in. you tense up, slightly frightened but happy to provide him with what he needs. you close your eyes and moan softly as luke licks the blood from your skin then sinks his teeth into your neck. you breathe heavy, the new situation turning you on more than hurting you. luke finally pulls away and looks at you, blood leaking from his mouth. "i love you. "i love you, luke."

ashton
shadowhunter!ashton took whatever spare time he had to train in the institute. his reasoning being of course to get better at battle, but also so he could impress you, darling of the clave. you had grown up in the shadow world, spending more than half of your childhood at the institute because your father was one of the best shadowhunters there. that was how you and ashton met, staying best friends through the years and especially when your father died during battle. after that, you decided it was time for you to finally begin training to carry on his legacy. ashton admired your determination, but saw that you lacked the craft he's been perfecting. "try lowering your center of gravity." he calls out. you stop your movements, breathing heavy and looking at him. "come show me how it's done, irwin." you chuckle and watch as he climbs the platform, grabbing a sword with his tatted arm on his way up. "defend yourself, okay? but try planting your feet to the ground harder." you nod at his instructions, tightening your grip on your sword. he lunges at you but you block his weapon with your own. he continues and you jump backwards when suddenly, he tries a new move that knocks your weapon out of your hands as he presses the side of his sword to your throat, his free hand landing on your lower back. you look up at his face which was only inches away from yours, realizing that your bodies are so close that they're touching. "looks like you're gonna need alot more training." ashton says, looking at your lips. "im fine with that." you breathe out.

michael
you have been best friends with warlock!michael since you were children. when he discovered his powers, he was scared to tell you, worried that you'd think he was some of freak and never speak to you again. he hated the thought of you not being in his life, but when you caught him practicing a spell he couldn't seem to get right, you didn't run away. instead, you thought it was the coolest thing ever and asked him to show you more of what he could do. being best friends with michael involved helping him with lots of pranks where he got to use his powers, but he mostly used his magic for good. he stood alongside his family, protecting them with spells in any way he could. but he hated to see you upset so when you were sad he'd also use his magic to cheer you up. he would sit beside you and produce your favorite flower, knowing you loved small gifts and watching him use his powers. michael had fallen for you, his human best friend, when he knows it's against the rules. little did he know, you had fallen for him too, a warlock that you loved more than anything.