95. meeting their friends

calum
you have always been an introvert. a little bit timid, and not very outgoing, so naturally, when calum invited you to spend time with him and his friends on a holiday, you were nervous. this would be the first time you met his friends, and you wanted to make a good impression. you knew calum loved his bandmates and valued their opinion, so you needed them to like you. you and calum were the last to arrive at the log cabin. you carried your luggage inside, passing under the large "happy birthday michael" sign. "they're here!" luke smiles as you walk through door. "hey guys," calum says. "this is y/n." "hi! it's so nice to meet all of you." you smile. after finding your bedroom, you and calum join the group for board games and homemade pizza baking. everyone was so kind, making you feel right at home. you and calum had alot of time to spend together, cuddling on the couch and playing in the snow. "you really like her, don't you?" ashton asks him one evening. "i think i'm in love with her." calum replies, looking over at you as you talked with the girls. "so how long have you and calum been together?" crystal asks. "almost seven months." you tell her. "wow that's a long time." sierra says. "yeah, but i'm hoping for many more. i really like him." you giggle, blushing a bit. you look over at calum to find him staring back at you, a smile on his face.

luke
"hey boys, this is y/n." luke says as the two of you walk into the backstage dressing room. his bandmates, calum, ashton and michael, turn and look at you. "oh yeah, your girlfriend!" michael says. "yep," you smile. "it's nice to meet you guys." "she gets to stay with us for the next few shows!" luke says excitedly, walking over to the couch and sitting down. "oh boy, that's a good way to scare her off." calum chuckles, taking a sip of his beer. "yeah, luke told me you guys can get a little wild." you giggle, sitting down beside your boyfriend. "you have no idea." ashton laughs. the five of you sit for a few more minutes just chatting until it was time for the boys to play their show. you stand off to the side, watching them have the time of their lives on stage. afterwards, luke runs off stage and right up to you. "sweaty hug time!" "no! absolutely not!" you laugh, holding your hands up and backing away. "double sweaty hug time!" michael says, running up to you as well. "i swear-" "group sweaty hug time!" calum cheers as him and ashton join you. they all pile on, surrounding you. "yuck." you frown. "aren't you glad you decided to come on tour with me, babe?" luke smiles. "so glad."

ashton
"i'm so excited!" you smile, putting the last of the gear in ashton's car. "me too, and i know my friend's are gonna love you." he tells you, getting into the driver's seat. you get in too and begin the drive to the desert. you, ashton and a group of his friends were going camping for a night to celebrate the release of his new solo album, superbloom. this would be your first time meeting his friends which you were slightly nervous about, but more excited about than anything. you meet the group there, greeting everyone and setting up your camp. right off of the bat, everyone was so nice to you. you all watch the sunset, sit around a campfire and listen to ashton sing some of his new songs. it was a beautiful night. "oh wait guys, i want a photo. i'm gonna go get my polaroid." ash says, getting up and walking back to his car. "so you're proud of him, huh?" mitchy asks you. "oh definitely," you nod. "he's really inspiring. i've never met anyone else like him." "he looks at you like he's never seen anyone like you either." calum says, making you blush. "i think you two make a great couple." ryan tells you. "thank you guys. that really means alot." you say. "alright, selfie time!" ashton says, walking back up to the campfire.

michael
"ready, babe?" michael asks, turning off his car. "ready as i'll ever be." you sigh, looking at the front of his airbnb. your boyfriend, his bandmates and some other friends were getting together at his house for the weekend and he invited you, thinking it would be a perfect way for you to meet his friends. "they're gonna love you, don't worry." he reassures you, rubbing your thigh. you smile and get out of the car, walking inside hand in hand with michael. "hey guys, meet y/n." he introduces you. "hello!" you smile, waving at everyone. they all say their hellos and then split up, going about the different things around the house. some of the guys played pool while most of the girls sat in the living room, drinking wine. you floated to the different groups, getting to know everyone. "i love that shirt, where'd you get it?" sierra asks you. "oh thanks! it's from nasty gal." "y/n come show these guys how good at pool you are." michael calls. you walk over and take a few shots for him. "wow y/n, you're really good with balls." calum says, making everyone laugh, "heck yeah she is." michael smirks.