57. spooky season blurbs

calum
imagine calum knows how much you're in love with fall so he surprises you with a trip to a pumpkin patch where you try to find a good pumpkin to carve at home but get frustrated because "they're all uneven" and cal reminds you that "babe, they're pumpkins. they're all uneven." but you say "that one was extra uneven.". after finding the perfect one, you and cal walk to the concession stand to try apple cider and cinnamon donuts, the essence of october. as you finish eating you see the line for a hayride begin to form and beg calum to ride. of course at first he'd make a joke about how you could just ride him instead, but then he'd agree and you two would hop into the hay bale covered wagon. the truck drove around the town hosting the fall event so you and calum got to see the small decorated shops and restaurants as well as the gorgeous orange and yellow leaves while holding each other's hand. when it was time to leave, you placed a very sweet kiss to your boyfriend's lips. "thank you so much for today, babe." "of course, princess."

luke
halloween with luke would be so cute and fun let's be real. from the very first day of october he'd probably wake you up by poking you on the cheek and being like "babe, babe, it's spooky season" and you'd have the whole apartment decorated for halloween with fake cobwebs and skeletons and you would do fun things like haunted houses where he would swear he would protect you, but would end up squeezing your hand tight and standing behind you the whole time while he screamed and jumped at every scary moment. you would also do such cute coupley things like going to a pumpkin patch where he would post THE cutest photos of you on his Instagram with some cheesy caption like "my pumpkin" and then you would go home and carve the jack-o-lanterns while watching halloween movies (even creating a lil one with a paw print for Petunia) and boy oh boy he'd insist you guys get a cheesy matching couples costume and one for Petunia too.

ashton
of course ashton with his sense of humor would think that pranking you all throughout the spooky season would be the funniest thing ever. some were little pranks like hiding around the house in a mask and popping out when you walked by, but some of his pranks went too far. you were sick of it, so you and calum decided to get him back. you set up your scene, then waited for ashton to come home. as he walked through the door, he was met with a path of blood leading to the back of the house and into the backyard. "y/n?! why's there blood everywhere?" he yells, following the path. standing by the back door, he watched as calum pretended to dig a grave as you laid beside him, covered in fake blood. "y/n!" ashton frantically runs to your side, trying to find where the blood came from. "calum what happened? what's going on?" "I'm sorry, ashton. I-I didn't mean to, but she wouldn't shut up! I got annoyed so I um, I hit her but then she didn't wake up..." calum says just like he rehearsed. "you what?!" ashton asks, mortified. "she's— you— she's d-dead?" "just kidding!" you say, sitting up from your spot in the grass. "ha ha we pranked you!" calum laughs. ashton rolls his eyes and stands up, walking back inside. "I hate halloween."

michael
halloween with michael would be filled with watching horror movies and eating your favorite october snack— candy corn. you weren't a fan of anything remotely scary like haunted houses or scary movies, but watching a horror movie with your boyfriend was better than watching it alone, so you agreed to have a movie marathon with him. after spending all day watching halloween classics, you'd decide that you had spent enough of your day in fear and now it's time for bed, but would be too scared to go upstairs to the bedroom by yourself. "carry me pleaseeee!" you'd pout, wrapping your arms around michael's neck. "you're that scared? they're just movies." he'd chuckle, but carry you to bed anyways. after getting settled under the covers you'd feel michael poke your back. "hm?" "you know what would take your mind off of being scared?" "what?" "sex."