12. you prank him

calum
"he's here!" you squeal, jumping into the bed that ashton was sitting on. "you are way too excited to cheat on your boyfriend." ashton chuckles. "hey! he cheated on me with luke so he deserves it." you tell him, referring to last week when calum pranked you. luke had put on a blonde wig and you caught them in the bed together. looking back, it was a great prank, but yours was gonna be even better. you hear calum walk through the front door and start walking up the stairs. ashton starts fake moaning and you jump up and down on the bed, making it squeak loudly. "hey!" you hear calum knock on the door. "y/n? what's going on?" he asks, turning the locked doorknob. "uh, one second!" you say, pretending to gather yourself. "go go go." you tell ashton, putting him in the closet. "who are you talking to?!" calum bangs on the door. you mess your hair up a little bit, then open the door, fully clothed. calum pushes past you. "who's in here?" "no one?" "I heard you and someone else, y/n, don't play dumb." he says, looking around the room. "calum, I was watching tv, that's probably what—" you begin but ashton makes a loud noise in the closing, making your and calums eyes shoot over to the door. "wait!" you say, running over to it, but calum was quicker than you. he swings the door open, revealing ashton trying to hide among the clothes. "you've got to be kidding me." calum says, looking at him. "we can explain—" ashton gets cut off by calum going into the closet, grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him out into the bedroom. "calum!" "you cheated on me with my best friend?!" he yells. "no!" you say. "don't lie to me! I heard you two!" he says, tears beginning to form in his eyes. "we didn't do anything cause it was just a prank." ashton says, timidly. calum stares at him for a couple seconds, blinking. "I hate you both." he says, sighing and sitting on the bed. "baby, I'd never cheat on you," you giggle, sitting beside him and wrapping your arms around him. "I just had to get you back for your prank." "well you can bet I'll never do it again if this is how you pull your pranks." he chuckles.

luke
"okay guys, so I've got the fake blood in place and I put some on my shorts for good measure," you tell your vlog camera. "time to prank luke." you smirk, hiding the camera on a shelf where luke wouldn't see it. you get into the bed and position yourself over the fake blood so it looks like you got your period, but bled through your shorts. when you saw this prank going around youtube, you thought it was the perfect prank to pull on your boyfriend. he helped out in however he could when you were on your period, but you could tell it made him uncomfortable. now poor luke was about to be more uncomfortable than ever. "here he comes!" you mouth to the camera as you hear luke coming up the stairs. you scroll through your phone, acting like you have no idea about the blood. "hey baby." luke smiles, walking into the bedroom. "hey." you smile back, puckering your lips up for a kiss. he leans onto the bed and kisses your lips softly, then notices the blood. "oh my god, babe are you bleeding?!" he asks, pulling the covers back all the way. you sit up and put your best acting face on. "oh— oh my gosh." you say, looking down at the fake blood. "did you get your uh, period?" he asks and you nod. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." you say, apologizing for the mess on the bed. "no no it's okay, but that's like... alot of blood," he says, squinting and bending down to get a better look. "is that normal?" he asks, looking at you. "yes, luke it's normal to bleed on your period." you tell him. "well yeah but I mean, that much?! what if your coochie is ruptured?" he asks seriously. you couldn't help it and immediately burst into laughter. "I'm being serious!" he says, standing up straight. "I'm not. It's a prank, babe." you laugh, getting up and grabbing the camera. "really?! you scared me!" he laughs as you turn the camera around so it gets both of you in the frame. "hey, the viewers wanna see what the viewers wanna see," you shrug. "but thank you guys so much for watching! leave a like, subscribe for more hilarious pranks on my very gullible boyfriend." you giggle, kissing luke's cheek. he scrunches his nose up and closes his eyes. "bye!" you wave then turn the camera off.

ashton
ever since ashton had pranked you a while ago, you have been dying to get him back. tonight was the night. you had the perfect plan to fake fall and pass out in the floor. after you and ashton finished eating dinner, you quickly cleaned up the kitchen while he showered. this was the time you needed to set up your prank. you grabbed the fake blood you got from a costume store and squeeze some on the floor as well as into your hand to put on the back of your head. after getting the blood into place, you grab a pot and drop it onto the floor, creating a loud, echoing bang that was sure to get ashton's attention. you quickly laid in the floor, closed your eyes and waited for your victim to arrive. from above, you heard ashton's muffled voice and footsteps as he quickly ran across the house and down the stairs. "y/n?" he asks, coming into the kitchen with just his shorts on. "y/n!" he yells, dropping to his knees and crawling to your side once he sees you sprawled out in the kitchen floor. he looks around at the blood. "no no no. y/n? baby?" he desperately asks, trying to get a response from his girlfriend. he grabs your shirt, then your arms then your head, trying to find some way he could help you. "y/n, wake up, baby. come on!" he says, pulling your head onto his lap. he brushes the hair out of your face and leans down to check if you're still breathing. "oh thank goodness." he sighs with relief, sitting up again. "mmm," you hum, acting like you're coming out of unconsciousness. "y/n! I'm right here. you're okay." ashton says, cupping your face. "w-what happened?" you ask, sitting up on your elbows. "I don't know! I-I guess you slipped or something. do you remember" he asks, turning your body to face him. "yeah, I think so," you knit your eyebrows together and scratch your head. "you just got pranked, irwin!" you yell, jumping up from the floor. ashton stares at you with his mouth hung open as you laugh. "that's payback for what you and calum pulled on me!" you tell him. ashton sighs and nods. "well I guess I deserved that." he chuckles.

michael
"this is perfect." you sniggered, whispering to luke. "shhh don't wake him up!" he whispers back. you slowly open the door to yours and michael's bedroom. you wince as the wooden door creaks loudly and look over at your sleeping boyfriend so make sure he doesn't wake up. "okay, let's go." you tell luke. the two of you slowly creep into the room and over to michael. you hear him snore lightly as you give luke a thumbs up. you both begin to place small, plastic spiders all over his body. up his arms, across his stomach and down his legs. you giggle softly and although he's quite a heavy sleeper, you bite your lip to make sure you don't wake up him. "I'm out." luke whispers after he's put down all of his spiders. "me too," you reply and begin counting down on your fingers. "3...2...1." "michael wake up! hurry! there's spiders all over you!" you scream at him. "michael get up! watch out, man!" luke yells. michael jolts awake. "what— ah!" he starts yelling too once he sees the spiders. your boyfriend rolls over off of the bed and crawls across the floor away from the bed as fast as he can. "get them off get them off!" he pleads. you and luke stand above him laughing. "oh man, we got you so good!" you giggle. michael looks at the both of you with his mouth hung open, trying to process what's going on. "they're fake." luke tells him, holding up one of the spiders. michael sighs while standing up. I hate you guys." he mumbles, walking back over to the bed. "you love us!" you say, hugging your boyfriend. "yeah, yeah, maybe a little."