16. you're a youtuber

calum
"what's up guys! it's your girl, y/n, coming back with brand new video!" you say the intro that you came up with as your boyfriend calum sits beside you. you and him actually met because you were a famous youtuber. you met on set of a late night talk show and haven't stopped talking since. having your relationship be so public was something to get used to, but it also meant his fans as well as your subscribers giving you video ideas all the time. you and calum agreed on one amazing suggestion and decided to make it your first video together. "so today I've got my boyfriend calum here," he smiles and waves at the camera "hi." you giggle, "and we're gonna be pulling the best prank ever. the boys are actually right downstairs so we're gonna scare them a little... or alot." you smirk at calum. "yeah! we're gonna put on masks and sneak around the house making noises, tapping on windows, stuff like that." he tells the camera. "let's go!" you say, putting your hand over the camera. you take it with you as you and calum make your way downstairs, seeing the boys on the couch. they were chatting as they watched football and scrolled through their phones. to your luck, they didn't pay attention as you swiftly walked by and set up the camera in front of them. then, you and calum grabbed the scary masks and slipped out the back door. you brought your second camera outside with you and started recording. calum stood at the sliding glass door that looked into the living room until one of the boys noticed. "what the hell is that!" michael yelled, jumping up from his spot on the couch. luke screeches once he sees the dark figure and jumps behind the couch. "hey, get out of here! this is private property!" ashton stands up, shooing him away. next, you stood outside of the kitchen window that was across the room from the sliding door. you tapped on it slowly and contained your laughter as they screamed. "there's two!" luke squeaked, sinking further into the couch. "are the doors locked?!" michael asks, walking around the room to check the doors. "wait where did this one go?" he asks, pointing to the door that calum no longer stood at. the camera recorded as you and him crept back into the house and around the corner into the living room. "boo!" your boyfriend yells, making all 3 of them jump in terror. you laugh and take off your masks, pointing the camera at them. "we got you!" "bloody hell, I thought we were about to get kidnapped!" ashton sighs and chuckles a bit. "you cannot do that to me!" luke breathes heavily, putting a hand to his chest. "oh chill out, luke. no one would want you anyway." calum jokes. you do the outro for your video with the boys, edit and upload it to youtube. everyone loved getting to see the 5sos boys in one of your videos so you made sure to include them in many to come.

luke
"hey guys it's y/n!" "and luke!" you boyfriend smiles into the camera. "and today we're gonna be doing luke's makeup!" you smile, holding up your makeup bag. "honestly, i'm surprised we haven't done this already." luke laughs. you and luke started your couple channel a year ago after the fans talked you into it. your relationship with luke started before 5sos toured with one direction, and you were grateful to have his fans be so supportive of you two. "we're gonna start with concealer because you really don't need foundation." you say, taking out a tube of liquid concealer. "yup, I'm just that perfect." luke closes his eyes and rubs his face with the back of his hand, making you laugh. you dab some concealer under his eyes and over some dark spots on his face, then blend it out. "we're gonna go for a pink look today." he tells the camera. "right, but first: eyebrows!" you say, holding up your eyebrows pencil. "I already have eyebrows though." luke tells you and you giggle. "it's to fill them in." you begin drawing on his face, making his eyebrows thicker. you tried to make them as even as possible, but luke wouldn't stop moving his face closer to yours. "babe, don't do that!" you laugh, holding his face still. "i want a kiss!" he pouts. you peck his lips, making him smile. "yay. next is?" "eyeshadow!" you take your pallet and dip a brush into a pink shade, then blend it onto your boyfriends eyelid. "wow I'm looking hot." he says, looking into the camera once you finish his eyeshadow. "you're always hot, babe." you wink and giggle at him. "now let me do your lashes." as you press the lash on, he starts groaning. "you're gonna glue my eyeball shut, y/n!" "no I won't," you laugh "besides, they're on there. last is lips." you take a pink lipgloss and apply it to his lips. "done!" you smile and look at him in the camera. "wow you could be a model." luke starts posing, showing off his makeup. "catch me on the victoria's secret runway. all you models better watch out, I'm coming for your brand." luke snaps sassily, then walks out of the frame.

ashton
"hey guys it's me y/n and..." luke mocked you, talking in a high pitched voice and pretending to flip his hair. "you're an idiot." you laugh and look to your video camera. "hey guys it's me y/n and today I'm doing the highly requested boyfriend tag with his dork." you say, putting your arm around luke's neck. "i don't think they would appreciate the verbal abuse, ma'am." he says. "shut up, loser," you joke and grab your phone to read off the questions. "first question! how did we meet?" you ask. "oh it was a red carpet event! y/n looked mighty fine in the dress she was wearing." luke smirked at the camera. you laugh and move onto the next bullet point. "what's your nicknames for each other?" "i want yours to be pookie bear but you don't like that." luke pouts. "yeah and i don't want yours to be daddy but you like that." you retort, making his mouth drop open. "you can't say that on camera!" he blushes but you laugh. "okay i wanna do the next one! it's when did we first say 'I love you'? so it was like three months into dating, we were watching disney movies and out of nowhere he just looked at me and said he loved me and I almost started crying because how adorable is that?!" you smile and look at ashton. "yeah, I'm pretty romantic." he shrugs and giggles. you laugh and kiss him, then move onto the next question. "we're netflix and chilling, what food are we having?" "you," ashton mumbles, smirking at you. you widen your eyes. "mr. irwin, we keep it pg on this channel!" you laugh, slapping his chest playfully. "fine fine," he raises his eyebrows and looks to the camera. "we have salt and vinegar chips. mwah." he says and does a chef's kiss. after finishing up the rest of the questions, you do your outro and end the video. "that was fun! I should start a youtube channel of my own." ashton stands up, smiling to himself and making you chuckle. "that'd be a sight."

michael
"hello all you beautiful people and welcome back to my channel!" you smile into your camera's lens. "for today's video i'm gonna be quizzing this guy on some feminine products!" you smile at your boyfriend michael and put a hand on his knee. "this won't be weird at all!" he smiles sarcastically into the camera. ever since you and michael began dating, your subscribers and his fans have been begging michael to make an appearance on your channel. when you saw this trend going around youtube, you thought it was perfect for your first video together. you laugh and grab your phone, pulling up a picture of the first item, a tampon. "oh, this is easy! tampon. duh." he shrugs smugly and you nod. "good job! next." you say, showing him a picture of a speculum. his eyes immediately go wide and he leans in closer to your phone. "what is that?!" he asks, making you laugh. "guess!" "it looks like something a dentist would use!" you laugh even more. "no, it's what the gynecologist uses to open... ya know." you tell him, raising your eyebrows at the camera as you finish your sentence. "ew!" michael laughs as you move onto the next photo of a menstrual cup. "this one?" "what the," he knits together his eyebrows. "do you pee in that?" "no!" you laugh. "it's for your period." "why do you say that like I should know?!" your boyfriend laughs and shakes his head at the camera. "okay last one." you say, showing him a picture of a nail file drill along with different tips to go inside of it. "oh you have one of these! but I have no idea what it does." michael asks then narrows his eyebrows at you. "is that a vibrator?" he asks and you just look at the camera disappointed. "it is isn't it? ya nasty!" "thank you guys for watching this video, obviously michael knows nothing about feminine products," you laugh. "comment, subscribe and get this video to a hundred thousand likes if you want me to quiz michael on something else! bye!" "wait, what!"