93. teeth (song preference)

calum
some days, you're the best thing in my life
sometimes when I look at you, I see my wife

you sway back and forth to the music playing over the speakers in calum's house. you hold him close, your arms wrapped his neck and his hands resting on your hips. "this," he sighs. "this is what i want to do everyday." he tells you. "what? slow dance in the kitchen at 2 in the morning?" you giggle, looking at him. "no," he chuckles. "i mean just be with you." he says. "oh. well, me too." you smile, taking one of your hands and gently rubbing his cheek with your thumb. his face falls and he watches you with a serious expression. "what?" you ask, stopping your movements, wondering if you did something wrong. "i want to be with you everyday. i want to marry you, y/n." calum says. you stare back at him for a few seconds then break into a wide smile. "really?" you ask. the two of you had only been dating for two years, and never talked about marriage. "yeah really," he smiles. "when i look at you i see my wife." "so is this a proposal?" you ask, tilting your head. "no no no, you deserve a better proposal than in my kitchen in our pajamas. i'm gonna make it something everyone will remember." calum tells you.  you lean forward and kiss him gently. "just know I don't need anything fancy. i just need you."

luke
fight so dirty, but you love so sweet
talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

"i can't believe you right now, luke!" you exclaim, in yet another fight with your boyfriend. "me? you're the one acting like a child." he retorts. "a child? really?" you scoff, putting a hand on your hip. "why do you get so worked up over nothing?" he asks, flailing his arms. "it's not nothing!" "yes it is. we go from perfectly in love to fighting just like that," he snaps his fingers. "i can't keep doing this." "so what? what are you saying?" you ask, crossing your arms over your chest. "you fight so dirty but you love so sweet. i need you to pick a side." luke tells you. "pick a side?" "yes. either hate me, be mad at me and never speak to me again, or understand i'm a celebrity with other obligations, love me for who I am and stay with me." you look at him, breathing heavy from all of the yelling that took place. you love luke, and knew this toxic relationship couldn't continue on like it has been. "i don't want to leave you," you tell him softly, looking to the floor. "but i don't know how to fix us." luke walks closer, grabbing your hands. you look up at him with tears in your eyes. "we can work through it. i love you too much so watch you go."

ashton
push me away, push me away
then beg me to stay, beg me to stay, yeah

"ashton, please." you sigh, moving away from him. you agreed to stay with him during quarantine, but didn't know he would be so clingy. "i just want a cuddle." he frowns, letting go of you. "and i just want some time to myself." you reply with an attitude. "fine." he says, getting up and walking to the bedroom. you sigh, opening your book and continuing your reading. many pages and a while later, you put your bookmark in and got up from the couch. making your way into the bedroom, you see ashton putting his shoes on. "where are you going?" you ask. "to calum's. we're gonna hang out today." he tells you. "no, don't leave." you pout, not wanting to be without him. ashton finishes tying his shoelace then stands up, looking at you with a blank expression. "what?" you ask. "earlier you push me away now you're begging me to stay?" he asks. "i'm sorry." you frown, walking over to him. "i shouldn't be so rude to you. i just like time to myself sometimes." you explain, rubbing your hands up and down his biceps. "and this isn't one of those times?" he raises an eyebrow. "nope." you shake your head, smiling softly. ashton smiles back, pressing his soft lips to yours. "i'll tell calum i'll come over tomorrow then."

michael
call me in the morning to apologize
every little lie gives me butterflies

you sighed, rubbing your eyes as the sunshine poured through your window. you quickly begin thinking about the events of last night. yours and michael's argument, the screaming and the storming out. instead of staying at his house like you usually do, you slept at your apartment last night. but after sleeping on it, you realize that getting upset at him was stupid, so you pick up your phone and click on his contact. after a few rings, he finally picks up. "hello?" "hey, babe... i'm sorry." you apologize. michael was quiet for a few moments before speaking. "i'm sorry too." "no, don't be. it was my fault. i got mad at you for something you can't control." you tell him. "it's okay," he says, shuffling in his bed. "i understand why you got upset." "so we're good now?" you ask him. "yeah we're good, babe," he tells you, making you smile. "you wanna come over later and we can bake some cookies and watch movies?" "michael clifford, you know the way to my heart." you giggle and hear him laugh on the other end of the phone. "i'll see you later, then. i love you." "i love you too."