97. "mine."

calum
you giggle as calum carries you to the bedroom, dropping you on the bed. he climbs on top of you, bending down to reach for a kiss. you pucker your lips, but the kiss never comes. instead, the starts tickling your sides like crazy. "no, calum!" you scream through laughter. "you gotta beg, baby." he laughs. "stop it! please! i'll do anything!" you yell. calum finally stops, raising an eyebrow at you. "you'll do anything?" "anything." you repeat, raising your own eyebrows. "i'm so glad you're mine." calum chuckles, taking off his shirt and throwing it somewhere in the room.

luke
"luke, what's your problem?" you ask, following him out of the bar. he quickly turns around, grabbing your waist and pulling you into him. "my problem is that you're mine, but i can't tell anyone because of this stupid contract so other guys get too handsy." he admits. you wrap your arms around his neck, looking at him sincerely. "i don't want any of those guys, though. i only want you," you assure him. "i love you." "i love you too, y/n."

ashton
"is it working?" ashton whispers as he holds you close and kisses your cheek. "i think so." you tell him, glancing at the creepy frat guy who kept eyeing you. you agreed to go to a party with your best friend ashton, not realizing that there would be extremely horny guys drooling all over you. lucky for you, when you asked ashton to act like your boyfriend, he didn't hesitate. "alright, then i'm gonna go get some more beer." he says. "could you get me some too?" you smile sweetly. "of course, babe," he chuckles. "only because you're mine."

michael
you and michael stood on the small dock, looking out at the bali sea. the sunset was casting pink and purple colors into the sky, making it a beautiful background for photos. "thanks, andy." you say after posing for the picture with your boyfriend. "wait, i have one more photo idea." michael says, grabbing your hand. "what?" you ask and he drops too one knee, pulling a small box out of his pocket. your hands fly over your mouth and tears fill your eyes. "y/n, i love you so much and i want you to be mine forever. will you marry me?" he asks. "absolutely, michael!"