167. married life

these are from various accounts on tumblr!

———

calum
"Hey wife," Calum said as he turned his head to look at me. He was putting things back where they belonged while I was watching him, listening to a playlist he had done over the last couple of days. "Cal, you've said the word wife like fifteen times during the last five minutes," I stated, my eyebrows slightly raised. A little smile formed on his lips and I just shook my head. "It's only been a month, I'm still excited," he explained. I nodded, doubt written all over my face. "What?" "I've got a feeling you'll keep calling me that for a while," I smiled as I watched him come towards me with a box in his hands. He placed the box on the floor before his hands went on the back of my neck. He leaned in for a sweet and gentle kiss that lasted a few seconds, leaving me wanting more. Like always. I always wanted more of him, I could never get tired of him. "Well, I don't plan to get a divorce anytime soon so yes, I might call you wife for a while," he replied before he kissed my cheek and went searching for something else. We had just moved in into a new house so our things were still all over the place. "Okay then, husband," I replied, unable to hide my smile. "That's my wife," Calum smirked as he handed me a box with some of my clothes in. "Okay now you've said it like eighteen times," I laughed as I walked to my closet.

luke
You cuddle closer to your new husband in bed, both of you ready for bed. He put his lips onto your cheek, you smiled expecting a gentle goodnight kiss but then widened your eyes when you felt him blowing a raspberry and a high pitch giggle escaped your mouth as you tried to back away but ended up falling out of bed. You and Luke couldn't move from your spots for the next 10 minutes from laughing so hard. "Ohhh oh wow you- you should have seen your face, I can't, oh wow." Luke was still letting out small laughs in between words as you clambered back onto the bed. "Our neighbours are going to hate us it's 3 am" You whispered as you rolled into his side placing your head on his outstretched arm. "Who cares, they're probably just jealous that I have the most beautiful girl in town in my bed." "Our neighbours are 86 years old, Lu" "See even old people are jealous, you're a stunner" You shook your head and poked your tongue out at him crinkling your nose slightly. "Don't do thaaat it's so cute" he whined as he hid his face in your hair. "I'm a lucky guy to have you" he whispered softly by your ear and you felt your cheeks heat up slightly. "Shut up, Hemmings and go to sleep." you pulled the covers over both of you and snuggled back into him. "Whatever you say, princess" he muttered as you started to drift off to sleep.

ashton
"I can go out with the guys any time," he reminds gently you as you shove the black button-down into his hands, "I don't want to leave you alone." "Ash, I'm barely four months in," you sigh as you turn to face him and wrap your arms around his neck. "I just started showing, like, yesterday. One night alone won't hurt, babe." "I really want to be offended that you're kicking me out of the house but you look so cute pouting that I can't be," Ashton smiles as he brings his hands to cup your cheeks. "I love you a bunch but you need to hurry and get dressed. Cal will be here to, and I quote, "literally drag you out if necessary" in about five minutes." "You recruited Calum to help you?" Ashton questions from the bathroom as he styles his hair. "How could you?" he teases, his tone light and happy, "My wife and my best friend, plotting to get rid of me. What am I going to do?" "You're the worst, Irwin," you laugh as you settle onto the bed and grab your phone from the nightstand. "You married me, Irwin," he reminds you with a grin and a wink as he slips his wallet into his pocket. "I love you, doll," he hums happily as he grabs his phone. "I hope you and Bean have a nice, relaxing night. Don't get too worked up over Teen Wolf again, okay?" "No promises, babe," you tease before he leans down to press his lips to yours in a sweet kiss.

michael
It wasn't even a week since the two of you got back from your honeymoon before all the "when are you going to have a baby" questions start flooding in. In all honesty you and Michael hadn't talked about having kids yet and you weren't even sure how to bring it up. However, you didn't have to because Michael brought it up to you one day while the two of you were curled up on the couch. "Hey babe?" he says pausing the movie. "Hmm?" you ask. "Do you think we should talk about the whole kid thing?" he asks. You look over at him, "do you want to talk about it?" "I don't know, I think we should just to see where the other stands." You nod at him and move yourself so you're sitting facing him and he turns so he's facing you. "Do you want to go first or should I?" you ask. "I'll go" he says. You nod for him to start and he clears his throat. "I want kids...." You were about to say something but he pressed a finger to your lips. "But I want us to give being married a year or two before we start trying" he says. He moves his finger and signals for you to say what you had to say. "I agree" you say. "Really?" he smiles, tilting his head at you. "Mhm." you nod. Michael kisses your lips and giggles happily, making you laugh. "What was that for?" "I'm just really happy that you're my wife."