166. staying at the noho compound

the noho compound is michael and crystal's amazing airbnb in LA!

———

calum
you lie on the comfy bed, arm slung over your face. the picture of absolute boredom. your legs were crossed at the ankle, and your knees were slightly bent. calum lie next to you, surfing twitter in his phone. you moved your head so it rested on his shoulder. he put his phone down and turned onto his side, then pulled your body to his. "i'm so bored, cal." you whined, as he rubbed circles in the small of your back. "so am i," he sighed. he slowly worked out a kink in your back, and you moaned, your body arching into his. "fuck, don't do that unless you want to deal with the consequences." "fine," you smiled. "i think I may know what we can do." you smirk, gliding your finger across his bare chest. "and what is that?" he smiled down at you, his eyes with mischief. he leans closer, his nose touching yours and brushes his lips across your own. you kiss him gently then pull away, "we can go swimming!" you disconnected your body from calum's and ran into the walk in closet. instantly you saw the suit that you knew would drive him completely and utterly wild. it was a bright red bikini, that was strapless and totally showed off your breasts. a smile lit up your face, as you walked out, holding the suit to your body as if you were trying it out. "think this one will work?" calum nodded vigorously, swallowing, for he knew that much more was to come.

lukeyou walk outside to find a few of your friends sitting by the fire pit listening to your boyfriend play softly on the guitar

luke
you walk outside to find a few of your friends sitting by the fire pit listening to your boyfriend play softly on the guitar. you smile as you walk up and join them, sitting down beside luke in the corner of the seat and propping your feet up. luke hums as ashton drums along by tapping his hands against his thighs. luke sings and calum harmonizes with him. you smile in awe, mesmerized by their musical talent. you had a bit of a singing voice, but it was nothing like these guys. you were so proud and supportive of them, their band and their journey. it almost felt like a fever dream when you remember being in grade school with calum, luke and michael, watching them play covers in the small living room of luke's house. now you were dating the hottest lead singer ever, traveling the world with your best friends and listening to some rockin' music at each show. they finish the song and luke set his guitar down so he could wrap his arm around you. "did you like that, babe?" he smiles. "mhm. you guys are so talented." you tell them, giving your boyfriend a kiss on the cheek. "popcorn's ready!" michael calls from inside as him and crystal get the movie room set up. "yay! clueless!" calum gasps and runs inside. you laugh ad get up, walking hand in hand with luke inside.

ashton "y/n! come look!" your boyfriend called you over to the vegetable garden side of the backyard of michael and crystal's airbnb

ashton
"y/n! come look!" your boyfriend called you over to the vegetable garden side of the backyard of michael and crystal's airbnb. they had been gracious enough to lend you guys the compound for the weekend, and you two were having the best time together, spending all day in each other's company and in love. you walk along the gravel path to meet ashton in the corner of the yard, cladded with beautiful greenery. "what's up?" you smile, sticking your hands into the pockets of your sundress, tilting your head to look at the boy sitting in the grass. "my strawberries are growing!" he smiles, pointing to a small sprout coming from the ground. "your strawberries?" you question. "yeah, i planted them." he nods. "what! this isn't even our yard!" you exclaim. "it's mike, he's not gonna care. plus, strawberries only make a backyard even better. they'll thank me." ashton smiles proudly, his eyebrows raised. "you're crazy." you laugh, shaking your head and taking a seat in the grass beside him. you spend so much time outside that you're still there to watch the sunset, find constellations among the stars and talk about fruit all night.

michaelcuddled up on the couch, you and mike intensely watch the projector screen in front of you as the little girl walks through the old, creaky house

michael
cuddled up on the couch, you and mike intensely watch the projector screen in front of you as the little girl walks through the old, creaky house. "no no no don't go in there." michael says. you softly giggle at your boyfriend, popping another piece of popcorn into your mouth. suddenly, the music crescendos and the killer jumps out in front of the girl. she screams and so does michael, making you jump and laugh at him. "this is too scary! i don't want to watch it anymore." he pouts, grabbing the remote and switching the movie off. you lift your back from his chest and sit up. "you baby," you laugh and set the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table. "what do you wanna do now?" "close the curtains because now i'm scared." your boyfriend frowns, looking cautiously around the backyard. "it's okay, we're here alone and no one can get in." you assure him, laying down against him again, your chest facing him this time. "but i suppose i can try to take your mind off of it." you raise your eyebrows, rubbing his thigh gently. his head snaps to you and his eyes go wide. "yes! yeah i think that's the only way i won't be scared." he nods. you giggle and roll your eyes at michael and grab the waistband of his shorts. "this is more fun than watching a movie anyways." you smirk.

" you smirk