20. "do i make you nervous?"

y/f/n - your friend's name

there will be a part 2 for calum & luke!
______

calum
"come on, it'll be fun." your best friend tells you, pushing you into the small broom closet. she had talked you into playing a game of 7 minutes in heaven while at a party she dragged you to. parties weren't your thing, but they weren't the worst thing you could be doing tonight, especially since calum hood, y/f/n's cousin, was here. to be specific, he was y/f/n's incredibly sexy cousin. you've known calum since middle school where your friend made it known that dating each other's family was off limits. back then, you didn't mind the rule, but as you were now in high school, puberty hit calum hard, and you found yourself becoming more and more attracted to him. you wouldn't dare betray your friend like that though, so you replaced your feelings with hatred. denying your crush on calum, acting annoyed when he talked to you and avoiding him was not your first choice, but it kept your desires away. "y/f/n! you didn't even turn the light on!" you yell as you stand in the dark. you thought she was turning the light on for you as the door opens quickly, but instead, someone else was being pushed inside the closet with you. "oh, sorry." you say, as they collide with you, not being able to see in the dark. "wait, y/n?" they ask. you'd recognize that accent anywhere. "calum?" unbelievable. was y/f/n trying to kill you? standing chest to chest with calum in a dark closet was the first thing you wanted, but the last thing you needed. "well well well, looks like you can't avoid me now." he says, the smirk in his voice evident. you roll your eyes even though he can't see it and sigh while crossing your arms. "lovely." you lean your back against the wall. "why do you act like you hate me so much?" he questions, which takes you aback. "wha-what do you mean 'act'? has it ever occurred to you that I just don't like you?" you retort, making calum chuckle. you heard him shuffle closer to you. "no, it hasn't," you feel his hand attach to the left side of your waist. "because while those pretty little lips of yours say one thing, I see your eyes saying another," he mutters, leaning in closer to you. you swallow hard as your heart rate quickens. you were now thankful for the darkness since it meant calum couldn't see the redness growing on your cheeks. "do I make you nervous, y/n?" he whispers, his hot breath hitting your lips. he was only inches away from you and in that moment, the only thing you wanted was to feel his lips on yours.

luke
"and for this project you'll be working with a partner which I've already assigned to you." your chemistry teacher says, making your class entire class groan. you sigh and rest your head on your hand, waiting for your name to be called. looking around at the class, there was only one person you wanted to work with, but you wouldn't be that lucky as to get him as a partner... or so you thought. "y/n and luke." your teacher announces and you quickly look over at the school's bad boy. he's looking right back at you, biting that pierced lip of his. working with luke would be a challenge. he was exactly your type— blonde, tall and very handsome, which he knew and took pride in. every girl in the school had a crush on him, so between that and the constant hook ups, luke's ego was through the roof. his cockiness was annoying, but so hot. his presence excited you and frightened you. him simply looking into your eyes was enough to get your pulse up. as the bell rang and you packed your bag, you wondered how you were going to get through this project. you walked out of the chemistry lab and over to your locker, turning the lock. as you open it to put your textbook inside, you're caught off guard when someone slides themselves between you and your locker. "hey there, sweetheart." luke winks. you scoff, almost annoyed. "excuse me? can I get into my locker?" you ask. "can i get into your pants?" he quickly replies. "wow, you really know how to get a girl." you rolled your eyes, not knowing where you got the courage to be so sassy. luke peels himself off your locker and leans against the one beside yours. "you want to come over to my place tonight?" he asks, looking your body up and down. "ew no." you tell him. "for the project, y/n. not anything else," he steps closer to you. "unless you want to do something else." your name on his tongue sounded poetic and made you weak. you gulp and focus on putting the books that you need into your book bag. luke chuckles and steps even closer so that his body was touching your arm. he slips his thumb into your back pocket. "i'll text you my address, princess." he says, looking into your eyes. you blink quickly as you look at him and nod. he winks once again then walks down the hall, leaving your skin cold in the places where his touch was just moments before.

ashton
you sighed, walking out of the loud house filled with drunken teenagers. leaning against the porch railing, you look up at the night sky and the many stars. "gorgeous, isn't it?" a voice asks. you quickly turn your head to left and are met with ashton irwin sitting in a rocking chair on the other side of the porch. he stands up with his drink in his hand, walking over to you. the top 2 buttons of his black and red shirt were unbuttoned, exposing his chest. he wore a black leather jacket over that and his hair was styled curly. "uh, yeah," you nod to him. "parties aren't really my thing." you look down at the liquid in your cup. "me either," ashton says, leaning his back against the railing and looking at you. "but they're better when I find a gorgeous girl like you." you blush at the compliment and look anywhere but ashton's eyes. "oh um, thanks." it was quiet for a moment and you could hear the song playing inside. "oh I love this song." you smile. "let's go dance then." ashton says, holding his hand out for you to take. you bite your lip, looking at him and intertwining your fingers with his. he smirks and leads you back inside to the dance floor. he spins around and pulls you closer to him, placing his free hand on your waist and swaying to the music. his big, brown eyes were mesmerizing. you couldn't tell if he was putting you in a trance or if it was just the buzz from the alcohol. you catch ashton staring at your lips as he begins to lean in. you were ready to kiss him, but he goes for your neck instead. ashton peppers light kisses down the side of your neck. you close your eyes, enjoying the little bit of pleasure, on edge about what he'd do next. he pulls away from your neck and looks at you seductively. you stared at his lips that were inches away from yours in anticipation. he leans in once again and places a kiss at the corner of your lips, making you shiver. "do I make you nervous?" ashton whispers lowly in your ear. "just kiss me." you breathe out, wanting his lips to finally meet yours. he does as you say, pressing his lips to yours, leading to a night of fun for the both of you.

michael
"michael's coming over so don't be weird or anything, okay?" your brother luke says, popping his head into your room. your roll your eyes at him, "yeah yeah." you shoo him away. once he leaves your doorway, you smile to yourself. michael was your favorite of luke's friends. he was so attractive and had great banter. your brother put a 'no dating my sister' boundary on all of his friends, but that didn't stop you and michael from flirting. every time he came over, you two tried to see who could tease the other person the most without getting caught. to be honest, you found sneaking touches here and there trying not to be seen by luke sexy. to start off strong, you decided to change into something a little more revealing. you picked out a sexy pajama set consisting of a silk crop top and matching shorts. you threw a cardigan on top of it and made your way downstairs once michael arrived. "the pizza is on the way." you hear luke say. you turn the corner and see michael standing by the couch, taking off his jacket. "oh hey, mikey." you smile, walking by. "h-hi." his eyes widen as he quickly scans your body. you smirk to yourself as you walk into the kitchen to get a water. "i'm gonna get something to drink." you hear michael tell your brother. you lean your back against the counter and sip your water bottle as you watch the boy walk into the kitchen and right over to you. "what do you think you're doing?" he whispers angrily, grabbing your waist. "w-what?" you question. "the game isn't to give me a boner right when I walk through the door." he mumbles, looking you up and down again. "am I making you feel some type of way?" you giggle softly. "yeah, making me feel like I want to rip that outfit off of you and kiss every inch of your body." he whispers in your ear and begins kissing your neck, making you gasp lightly. the farthest you and michael took this was just playful touching. this was the first time you felt his lips on your skin and your brother was in the next room. your breath hitches and he runs one hand up your back and the other behind your thigh. you saw him smirk out of the corner of your eye. "do I make your nervous?" you swallow hard, looking down. michael chuckles and backs away, dropping his hands. with a wink, he walks back into the living room, leaving you breathless and wondering how much longer you could go without michael being yours.