117. gang!au

calum
being annoyed with your gang leaders choice of pairings when he sets calum hood as your partner for the next few projects. you had heard of him from the other gang members, but hadn't met him yet so when he came up to you in the back of the bar to introduce himself, you made it clear you weren't looking forward to working together. "can't wait to spend every day with that attitude either, beautiful." he chuckles. in the beginning you'd try your best to do your work without him, shooting insults at him when he tried to tell you he needed your help. it wasn't until you got into trouble with a rival gang that you realized you probably shouldn't have insisted on doing everything your way. calum eventually saved you, teasing you with 'i told you so's. you just roll your eyes, telling him to shut up before he pushes you up against the wall to get your attention. "you better control that pretty little mouth of yours before you find yourself in another mess because of it." he says, making you flustered as you stare at his lips that are so dangerously close to yours. he'd take notice of the effect he has on you and would smirk saying he knew you wouldn't be able to resist him no matter how hard you tried.

luke
it's your first time going to a gang party with luke because up until now, he wouldn't allow you to come with him in hopes of keeping you safe from danger because even though he was in a gang, he pledged to keep you as far away from that danger as possible. you insisted on being involved in his life, reminding him that his entire gang would be there with you to keep you safe but he would give you his leather jacket anyway so if anyone tried to mess with you, they would know who you belonged to. it would be close to the end of the party as luke is making his round and saying his goodbyes when a bearded man in a dark green jacket comes up to you, trying to act seductive and sexy as he asks what your plans were for the rest of the night but luke would be sure to make him leave just as quickly as he came, threatening to take him out right then and there if he didn't step away from his girlfriend. the man, knowing he was no match for luke would apologize and leave and luke would wrap his arm around you, kissing your forehead to claim his territory, letting you know he wouldn't ever let anything bad happen to you.

ashton
cleaning up ashton would be an almost every day routine when he comes home from work after getting into fights with businessmen and rival gangs. you would sit on the bathroom counter with the components of your first aid kit sprawled out beside you and ashton standing between your legs. you'd clean his wounds, rubbing hydrogen peroxide on them in order to clean the infection as he stares at you in admiration, wondering how he got so lucky and how in the world someone could be so gorgeous. "you just can't stop getting into fights can you, irwin?" you'd ask, smiling up at him and he'd shoot back with a smirk and, "well why would i when i have such a pretty girl to take care of me?" after the bandaids and bandages were applied where they were needed, he'd give you a kiss as a thank you for your help, but of course sometimes it would escalate, turning into a steamy make out session and then you'd take ashton up on his offer when he suggests you two hop in the shower since you were already in the bathroom, continuing with the fun.

michael
mafia boss!michael trying to impress you, a waitress at the local diner, but you not being interested or amused by his efforts at all. he'd come in close to closing time so there wouldn't be as many people and he could talk to you. he ordered the same thing every time— a coffee with two sugars and two creams although you wondered why he would choose to drink caffeine so late at night. you didn't know about his job, even though he had hinted at was he does for a living before. you couldn't deny he was incredibly attractive, but the over confidence made you roll your eyes. that's actually the reason he was so interested in you. michael wasn't used to not getting what he wanted. you didn't give into his charming smile or his scary tactics, but he loved a challenge, so he made it his mission to come into the diner every night in hopes of persuading you into a date with him. "one date, that's all i ask. i promise i'm much more fun to get to know when i'm under harsh fluorescent lighting." he says, referring to the diner lights and making you laugh. "fine, michael. one date, but I get to choose when and where." you say, writing your number on a napkin as the boy smirks in victory. "you got it, babe."