32. you hear him talk about you

I got these from various wattpad stories and tumblr blogs!

———

calum
"i think you should tell her, cal." you heard michael advise your boyfriend, walking by the room they locked themselves in hours ago. they claimed it was a 'gaming day' and no girlfriends were allowed, so you and crystal had your own girls day in the downstairs portion of the house. you stopped and put your ear to the door to get a better grasp of the conversation, careful not to make any noise. "i don't know mike, what if she freaks out? we haven't been together for that long." you hear calum reply. you could picture him running his fingers through his hair or biting his lip, things he did when he was stressed out or overthinking something. "look, do you love her or not?" michael asked him, your jaw almost hitting the floor at his question. "yes, of course i do. she's my world, but i don't think she's ready to hear me say it, much less say it back to me. it's a short time to fall in love with someone in, but i have." calum explains. you cover your mouth with your hand and slowly back away from the door. running back downstairs, you find crystal to tell her what you heard.

luke
you were about to drift off to sleep with your head in luke's lap until some voices kept you awake. you kept your eyes closed, relaxed as luke plays with your hair and listened to the boys talk. "so how are you two?" you hear ashton ask. "good," luke replies, talking about your relationship. "amazing, actually. i think i love her." you could practically hear the smile in his voice as he speaks. "aw, lukey's whipped." michael teases him, making luke chuckle. you bite your lip to keep from smiling. "yeah, i am, but how could i not be? she's the perfect girlfriend." he says. "awww," calum coos. "i want a relationship like luke and y/n!" he stubbornly shouts. "shhh! you'll wake her up." luke tells him, covering your ear quickly. you feel him press a kiss to your forehead before finally falling asleep.

ashton
you were going out with your boyfriend ashton and the rest of the boys tonight, but right now you were watching them play a round of fifa. "i'm gonna take a shower and get ready." you say, standing up from couch. "wait, kiss." your boyfriend puckers his lips. you giggle, kiss ashton, then walk out of the living room. "so how's the sex?" calum asks, his eyes never leaving the tv screen in front of them. michael and luke laugh at his boldness, but ashton yanks the controller out of his hands to take over as his player. "hey! there's no need to get pissed just because you aren't getting any." calum says, trying to reach his controller. "i am indeed 'getting some', but i'm not going to describe how my sex life is with y/n." ashton says, scoring a goal while keeping the controller out of calum's hands. "the sex is amazing." you say. all heads turn towards you, appearing in the doorway of the room. "see, how hard was that? pussy." calum mumbles, stealing the controller back from ashton and continuing the game.

michael
you sat on michael's bed with calum, watching michael, luke and ashton sit in the floor and play video games. since you and michael were neighbors, you've been friends since you were both kids and met the boys in high school. you all became best friends, but calum had always been more flirtatious and touchy than the other boys. even right now, he laid beside you with his hand on your thigh. you didn't mind, but your real interest was with mikey. "i'm going to get a water. anyone else want a drink?" you ask, standing up. "nope." you nod and walk downstairs, grab a water bottle and walk back to the bedroom. before reaching the door, you heard shouting. "could you just keep your hands off of y/n?!" michael asked, sounding mad. you stop in the hallway, not wanting to interrupt. "why do you care so much?" calum replies. "because i like her, idiot!" michael shoots back, making your eyes go wide. "oh. well why don't you tell her?" you heard calum speak again. "she doesn't feel the same." michael sighs. "mate, are you blind?" luke laughs. "yeah, she totally likes you." ashton adds. "you guys think so?" michael questions them. "we know so!" calum tells him. "maybe i'll ask her out then." after the conversation died down, you walk back into the room acting like you hadn't heard a thing.