68. he's dating your sister but likes you

calum
you roll your eyes as you walk downstairs past the living room and see your sister and her boyfriend calum making out on the couch. that's really all they do when he comes over. you're surprised you haven't walked in on them naked yet. of course it wouldn't be so bad to accidentally see him naked. one of the reasons why you couldn't stand their relationship was because you've had a crush on calum for years. whenever you were around him, it was definitely noticeable, so you kept your distance and tried to find yourself disgusted with them rather than wishing it was you making out with him on the couch. you go into the kitchen and open up the refrigerator, grabbing a water bottle and looking for a late night snack. "wouldn't you rather swallow me instead of anything you can find in that fridge?" you hear calum's voice and quickly turn around, startled. "excuse me?" you ask, closing the door. calum chuckles and walks closer to you, making you instinctively back up until your back hits the refrigerator. "come on, y/n. we both know you have a thing for me," he whispers, smirking and twirling a piece of your hair. "and I have a thing for you too." you swallow hard and stare at him, your breathing getting heavier. "my sister is right in the other room." you whisper. "I guess we'll have to be quiet then."

luke
today was it. today was the day that your sister got to marry the man of her dreams, who also happens to be the man of your dreams. her and luke have been together on and off for three years, both of them cheating on the other. you didn't even know why they were getting married if they knew there was someone better for each of them. luke didn't deserve his wife going out drinking and hooking up with other guys every night, but likewise, your sister didn't deserve her husband to secretly snog her little sister whenever she wasn't around. yours and luke's relationship was kept a secret, and it seemed like it would stay that way since you'd never get the chance to be with luke in public now that he's on stage marrying your sister. "now repeat after me," the minister says, looking to luke. "i luke, take thee y/s/n" "i luke, take thee y/n, wait-" he says, going wide eyed as he realizes his mistake. your sister looks mortified as the guests in the crowd gasps and begin to whisper to each other. "i-i'm sorry" luke whispers to your sister and hurries off stage and into a back room, embarrassed and maintaining eye contact with you.

ashton
you sat in your room with your back up against the headboard of your bed, making yourself comfy for the long night you had. your sister's boyfriend ashton was over, and every time he was there, you made it a point not to come out of your room. although you shouldn't, you had major feelings for ashton and seeing him cuddling on the couch with your sister only made your heartache worse. you scrolled through the tumblr feed on your laptop when the door to your room opened. "i'm busy." you say, expecting it to be your sister barging in, but you were surprised when you looked up and saw it was ashton. "oh, what do you want?" you ask as he walks in and closes the door behind him. "what do i want?" he chuckles. "you." he simply states, walking over and sitting on the bed beside you. you stare at him, not knowing how to respond. "i, um.." "do you know how frustrating it is for me to stay downstairs with your sister knowing you're up here in your room all alone?" ashton asks, tracing his finger along your jaw line and over your lips. you shakily let out a breath, suddenly losing your words. "ash?" you hear your sister downstairs. "she's awake now, but we're not through." he tells you then leaves you alone in your room once again.

michael
"this.. is so.. wrong." you say in between kisses against michael's lips. "I can think of a hundred reasons why we shouldn't be doing this." you whisper breathlessly as he finds the sweet spot on your neck. "you just said you love me and now you say it's wrong?" he chuckles, looking at you. "I do love you, but you're with my sister and I love my sister too." you tell him. "let's forget about your sister for right now, yeah?" he suggests, kissing along your jaw. "good idea." you smile, closing your eyes and continuing your make out session. this wasn't suppose to happen. you planned to never tell your sister or michael about your feelings for him, but after a few drinks, one thing led to another and you ended up confessing your feelings to him. on one hand you loved your sister very much and you never wanted to hurt her. on the other hand, you loved michael and you always have and you just wanted to be with him. the two of them have only been dating for a couple months and it seems like she always gets the guy. although you felt bad, she always stole your boyfriends which led you to stop caring about what she would think or how she would feel. all you want to focus on for the time being is how michael feels.