146. "stop looking at me like that."

calum
your boyfriend finally joins you in the pool after completing his workout, wrapping his arms around your waist. "did you enjoy the show?" he chuckles, picking you up and attaching your legs to his body, wrapping them around his waist. "i definitely did. you're really sexy when you work out." you smile, putting your hands on his shoulders. calum smirks at you, taking in the sight of your body in the bikini you're wearing. "and you," he says. "are really sexy when you wear that outfit." you giggle, watching his wandering eyes travel all over your body. you bring them back up to your face by leaning and placing a few kisses to his lips. once you pull away, he's smirking at you again. "stop looking at me like that." you laugh, poking his cheek. "but you're hot and we've never had sex in a pool before." he points out, raising his eyebrows. "hm. well, maybe today will be the day," you raise your eyebrows too, copying his motions. "but you gotta catch me first!" you tear away from his grip and swim away. "hey, get back here!" calum laughs, chasing you around the pool.

luke
you and luke sat in silence. the air was heavy as was the lump in your throat. he sat on the couch, elbows on his knees and chin resting in his hands as he took in the information. that information bring in a drunken state, you had kissed another boy. boy just any boy, but one of luke's best friends— calum. "lu?" you softly ask, impatiently waiting for him to say something. anything. his eyes flick towards you, his state intense. it was a mix of anger, sadness, betrayal, and every other emotion the boy was feeling in this heartbreaking moment. "say something, please." you frown, biting your lip to hold back tears. you were obviously ashamed of what you've done. you didn't even like calum. the only man you love is luke. "i don't know what to say." he sighs, slouching back on the couch. "i'm sorry." you tell him again, earning another glare. "stop looking at me like that." you sigh, looking to the ground instead of his eyes. "what am i supposed to do, y/n? you cheated on me with my best friend!"

ashton
peeking your head in through the door, you watch as ash finishes up his tik tok. he sat in front of the camera and his ring light, playing acoustic guitar and singing teeth softly, a much different take on the original. as the video ends, he grabs his phone and uploads the video and that's when you finally enter the room. "oh hey babe." he smiles, turning around in his rolling chair. "you're so talented, you know that right?" you smile, taking a seat in his lap. you wrap your arms around his neck and look into his eyes. "oh," he blushes. "i mean i'm not that good but i'd like to think i contribute at least some talent to the band." he tells you, making you look at him like he's crazy. "what?" he asks. "stop looking at me like that." "then stop saying you're not a good musician! you're ashton freaking irwin. you have millions of fans just because you're an amazing singer, songwriter, guitar player, drummer and all the other things you do." you encourage him, running a hand through his hair. "thank you, y/n." he smiles, giving you a soft kiss.

michael
"hurry y/n, you're taking forever." michael groans from the other side of the door. "you sound like a child," you laugh at his impatience. after you had been complaining about not having any nice clothes to wear to dinner with his parents, michael suggested you go shopping and insisted he help pick out what you buy. "how about this one?" you step out of the dressing room after getting the next item of clothing on, showing the dress to your boyfriend. "hm, spin." he says, popping another piece of popcorn into his mouth. you twirl in the baby blue frilly dress, showing it off. it fit you well, but it was too much in michael's opinion. "next." he says. you groan and go back into the dressing room. that was the last dress you had picked up to try on, so now it was onto bathing suits. of course you weren't going to wear a bikini to dinner with karen and daryl, but you wanted some new swim suits too. you put on a red triangle top and matching bottoms, tie the ends then step out of the dressing room. "what do you think?" you ask michael who chokes on a piece of popcorn at the sight of you. "holy.." he drools, looking you up and down. "stop looking at me like that." you laugh. "but you're hot! dress or not, we're definitely buying that." he decides.