14. he cheats part 2

hello just a little psa that I have 5 chapters of my calum hood + hogwarts book published & would love it if you gave it a read :) tysm ily

———

calum
for the past few days, you've been on edge with calum. of course you still loved the boy, just hated his decisions. you had distanced yourself a bit by not cuddling & showing as much attention to your boyfriend as usual. you tried to sleep on the couch one night, but once calum saw you, he immediately switched places with you. now he's slept downstairs for the past week and you've slept alone in your cold, large bed. to be honest, you longed for calum's touch, kisses and cuddles. you wanted nothing more than to go back to perfection, but you also didn't want to risk it happening again by merely brushing his actions off. after thinking for a long time, you finally take a deep breath and walk downstairs to find calum. you find him sitting outside on your porch, smoking a cigarette while stargazing. you sat down on the end of the lounge chair that he was laying on, the chirping crickets being the only thing both of you heard for a few minutes. "you know I don't like when you smoke." you say, looking up calum. he looks down at it inbetween his fingers then puts it out. "sorry," he mumbles. "I can't do anything right lately." "hey," you frown at him and put a hand on his leg. "I forgive you." you tell him, making his eyes go wide. "you do?" he asks and you nod. he quickly sits up and wraps his arms around your neck, pulling in for a close hug. "thank you, y/n." "you're welcome, calum, but just because I forgive you doesn't mean you can go do it again." you say, pulling back and looking at him seriously. "I know," he nods. "I promise I'll never hurt you again." calum says and presses his soft lips against yours.

luke
it had been a few days since you found the picture of luke kissing his ex girlfriend and since then, you had barely talked to luke. instead of staying with him in your apartment, you spent the night with your best friend. she's been helping you through the situation with advice, movie marathons and lots of ben and jerry's icecream— half baked to be exact. she told you that you and luke need to talk face to face about the scandal which you reluctantly agreed to. a knock at the front door signaled that luke was finally here, ready to see you. "I'll leave you two alone." your best friend says, walking upstairs. you take a deep breath and walk over to the door and open it slowly. luke looks at you for a few seconds before saying anything. he seems eager to speak to you, but his eyes were very tired like he hadn't had much sleep. "hi." "hi." you exchange and open the door wider so he could come inside. he walks in and puts his hands in his pockets as you close the door. "so... how have you been?" you ask, not really sure how to start the conversation. luke laughs sarcastically. "awful." "me too." you mumble. "I miss you, y/n," he says, looking at you desperately. "I'm so sorry about what I did." "but why did you do it, luke?" you ask him, crossing your arms. he looks down and shrugs. "exactly. I don't know. that's the hardest part of this, knowing I ruined our relationship and didn't even have a reason to do it," he tells you, stepping closer. "and I know can never repay you for the pain I've caused but you're the best thing that's happened to me. I don't want her. I want you." luke says, cupping your face with his hands. you look at him while biting your lip, unsure of whether or not you should take him back, but in the end, your love for luke stood out more than anything else. you press your lips against his gently, feeling him immediately kiss back. "I love you." "I love you, too."

ashton
"go away, ashton!" you yell at the boy still standing at your front door. after an hour of crying, you felt like you couldn't cry anymore. you sat on the floor with your back against the wall and listened to ashton's pleas. "y/n, let me explain. i'm sorry!" he says. "if you're sorry you wouldn't have done it," you tell him through the door. "but go ahead, please explain why you felt the need to cheat on me." it was silent for a few moments before ashton began talking again. "i was drunk—" "that's not an excuse!" "i know, but i was. she came over to me and started dancing on me. i was missing you so much and was... you know, sexually frustrated so it happened." imagining your boyfriend dancing with another girl made you sick to your stomach. "what happened? how far did it go?" you ask him. silence. "how far!" you say, louder this time. "we slept together." your heart broke into what felt like a million pieces once you heard him say it out loud. all those pieces loved ashton so much, but now you didn't know how they could ever do that again. you leans your head against the wall and close your eyes, taking a deep breath. you stand up and unlock the door, open it and look at your boyfriend. his eyes were red from crying but he looked at you hopefully. "we're over." was it all it took to drain that hope from him.

michael
one hour and a long cry later, you heard your phone ring once again. you rolled your eyes at the contact name, making a mental note to erase the emoji from 'michael❤️'. you accept the call and put the phone to your ear. "what." "baby! i-i'm so sorry. i didn't realize i called you and i know i messed up but she came onto me and i'm just missing you so much and i'm just really sorry." he says quickly. you didn't know where to start with your questions. "would you have told me at all if you hadn't butt dialed me?" you ask him. "i-i don't— yes, i would have," he stutters. "do you realize how much of an idiot i feel like, sitting here thinking about how much i miss you while you're getting head from another girl?!" you couldn't contain the tears any longer so they began to fall from your eyes. "and don't you dare lie to me and say she came onto you because i heard you, michael. i really thought you were different, but it turns out loyalty and respect aren't in your vocabulary." you rant, trying to choke back your sobs. "babe—" he begins to say but you cut him off. "no. you've lost the right to call me that and frankly, the right to call me at all. we're over." you tell him then hang up the phone. you were done with michael clifford.

———

okay double authors note but I'm so sorry if you're a michael or ashton girl 😭 all of them couldn't end in happy endings you know 😏 but if you guys want me to, I could do an alternate ending for those so everyone ends up happy just let me know!

- m :)