72. you make up

this is part 2 of "you break up" also, happy birthday michael!

calum
you drive through town not knowing where you'd end up. after a while, you find yourself sitting on the hood of your car as it's parked on the side of the road in front of a field. past the field was a gorgeous view of the mountains. you sigh, taking some time to think before you hear a car pull up behind you. you knew the sounds of that car all too well and immediately recognized it as calum's. "how'd you find me?" you ask, not taking your eyes off of the view as he approaches you. "i know you like watching the sunset." he says, sticking his hands into his pockets. after a minute of silence, he speaks again. "y/n I'm so sorry. I don't know why I said that. I guess it was just in the heat of the moment but you have to know I'd never do anything with any other girl. I love you so much and would never hurt you. you're enough for me, all I want and all I need. please forgive me." calum pleads, looking at you with desperation. you look back, frowning when you see the hurt in his face. you slide off of your car and hug him tightly. he wraps his arms around you tightly and places a kiss to your head, not ever wanting to let you go again. you and calum would be okay.

luke
"y/n! I saw your car outside, where are you?" luke calls out. walking through the house, he mentally curses michael for leaving such a mess downstairs. with you gone, he wanted some company. however, he didn't know that inviting michael also meant inviting michael's drunk date. you don't answer him, just try to wipe away your tears. as he walks around the corner, he notices your small frame in the corner and immediately rushes to your side. "baby, what happened? are you hurt?" he crouched beside you and holds your head up. "get away from me. how could you?" you cry, pushing his hands away. "w-what?" luke asks, confused. "the condom wrapper? the girl's clothes? it's pretty obvious, luke." you glare at him. "no no no! that was michael! he had a girl over so I left for the studio. he borrowed my boxers as well. I didn't know he would leave the place such a mess." he explains. you sniffle and look at him softly. "so you didn't cheat on me?" "no of course not, sweetheart." he tells you, rubbing your knee. "I'm so sorry." you whisper, hugging him tightly. "it's okay. I get how it looks, but I'd never hurt you." luke assures you. you smile and kiss him softly, wondering how you got so lucky.

ashton
two more weeks had passed when you finally decided to visit ashton again. the past month and a half were terrible. they were even worse than the rough patches that you and ashton went through, making you realize you needed him in your life. you bite your lip as his front door opened, revealing ashton in a stained, sleeveless shirt and dirty sweatpants. he hadn't shaved in too long and his hair looked tangled. "y/n." he gasps when he sees you. "hi.." you almost whisper. "can I come in?" "of course." he says, backing up. you walk in and take notice of the messy interior. looks like he was having a rough time too. "I tried looking for you." ashton says after closing the door. "I know. I stayed with my sister for a while." you tell him. "so why'd you come back?" "I miss you." you shrug. it was as simple as that. "I miss you too." he replies, looking down at the ground. tears looked like they were threatening to form in his eyes. "I'm sorry for running out on you, ash." "no, I'm sorry for making this so hard on you. I want us to work." he says, looking at you with pleading eyes. you embrace him in a tight hug, so thankful to hear those words come from his mouth. "I love you." "I love you too."

michael
"no!" michael says, grabbing your forearms. "please don't leave me." he begs, his eyes filling with more tears. "michael, you... cheated on me." you say, hardly able to get the words out. you begin crying too. out of everything that could happen between the two of you, this was the last thing you thought would happen. "I'm sorry, y/n. I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did it, but after I kissed her, I instantly felt guilty." he explains. you bite the inside of your cheek, looking to the ground. "you kissed her? you didn't sleep with her?" "no. just a kiss, but I know it's still a terrible thing to do and I'll never be able to forgive myself for hurting you like this," michael says, smoothing out your hair with his hand. "but please give me another chance. I won't ever do this again. you're the love of my life, y/n." you take a deep breath and look at him, blinking a tear away. "fine." "fine?" "you have one more chance and it will take a while for me to fully trust you again, but I love you too." you tell him. michael lets out a half laugh half sigh, relieved at your kindness. "thank you so much, y/n. I promise to treat you like the queen you are."