96. christmas movies (with photos)

calum
you and calum were both huge fans of the television show, the office. that's actually one of the things you bonded over the first time you met. now, it's become a tradition for the two of you to watch all of the christmas episodes from the show on christmas eve. before the binge watching begins, you bake sugar cookies and make hot cocoa together that you enjoy during the show. "vasectomies and you." calum laughs, watching meredith give jim the pamphlet. "the porcupine!" you laugh, pointing at the animal on the kitchen table. "i love this show." you sigh. "i love your laugh." calum chuckles, looking at you. "i love you." you tell him, kissing him softly.

luke"alright, press play!" luke says, running around to the front of the couch with the bowl of popcorn, sitting down beside you

luke
"alright, press play!" luke says, running around to the front of the couch with the bowl of popcorn, sitting down beside you. you start elf and throw a blanket over the both of you, getting comfy next to your boyfriend. each christmas that you and him spend together, you have a movie marathon of your favorite holiday films: elf, the polar express, the nightmare before christmas, home alone and the grinch. halfway through the third movie, you look over to see luke passed out with salt and popcorn crumbs covering his shirt. you giggle and move the bowl of popcorn, wipe off his shirt and cover him with the blanket more. you then cuddle close, falling asleep with him.

ashton

ashton

michaelyou and michael weren't crazy about movies, but you had one christmas tradition that the both of you loved more than any other

michael
you and michael weren't crazy about movies, but you had one christmas tradition that the both of you loved more than any other. on christmas eve, you'd spend the entire day watching hallmark christmas movies. they were terrible. the plot of each one was the same and the acting was subpar. you and michael cuddled on the couch, laughing at the cliche storylines and making fun of the conflicts in the movies. first up on the list for today was angels in the snow. "they're obviously dead, can this family not take a hint?" michael yells as you're watching the movie. you laugh and nod, "this is so terrible." "i love hallmark movies." he laughs. "me too." you giggle.

" you giggle