41. "i hate you" - calum fluff

hello friends, i just moved into college!! and because i won't have as much time to write preferences, i'll be sharing imagines like this that i find from tumblr that are super cute!! this one is by avancerimagines :) enjoy

------

"Oh my god, stop!" Y/n covers her face with her hands as Calum changes the song and it's another one of her songs. Her own voice is coming out of the speakers and Calum is screaming her lyrics at the top of his lungs with the goofiest smile on his face. She turns the volume down and shakes her head.

"If you keep playing my songs I will play yours all the way home. I'll start Don't Stop, skip to Try Hard, and then right to Mrs All American," she said. Calum gasped, pressing his hand to his chest and glancing at her from the drivers seat.

"Mrs All American? You'd stoop that low?" he asked.

"Try me, Hood," She warned. He chuckled as he changed the song. She didn't know what song it was but it wasn't hers so she was satisfied.

"I'm just trying to be a supportive boyfriend," He said, smiling innocently as he reached over and placed his hand on her thigh. Y/n rolled her eyes fondly, placing her hand on his and wrapping her fingers around his palm.

"And I love you for that, but there's only so much of my own voice that I can take," she said.

"I love your voice," he said, picking her hand up and kissing the back of it.

"You have to say that, you're my boyfriend," she said, her cheeks heating up.

"I certainly do not," he said. "I just know good music when I hear it."

"Mhm, just drive, Hood," she said, failing at containing the smile on her face. He glanced over at her and smiled.

"I love that pretty smile too, especially when it's paired with that pretty blush," he said, placing his hand back on her thigh.

"I hate you," Y/n buried her face in his shoulder, her blush growing deeper. Calum chuckled, pressing a kiss to her head without looking away from the road.

"I love you too, baby girl,"