47. fluff blurbs

these are from various accounts on tumblr! enjoy the cuteness :)

calum
I honestly think calum would be the kind of boyfriend where you would scream because there was a spider in the bathroom and run out of there screaming and telling him to go kill it and he would come acting all tough and he would be all like "it's okay I got this baby" but as soon as he saw how big it was he would scream and run out of there too and shut the door behind him. so then you two would put towels in front of the door so it couldn't get out on the bottom and you both wouldn't go in the bathroom for days until one of the boys came over and had to use the bathroom. you'd cautiously remove the towels and open the door to let him in and that's how you would figure out the spider was gone but you both would still be super wary when you would go in there after that because you still don't know where the spider went.

luke
waking up late in the morning with his arm still wrapped over your shoulder, mess of golden curls shielding his eyes from the sun that peaked through the blinds. he'd roll closer to press a kiss to your shoulder before breathing out a raspy "morning baby." you'd cuddle in bed for ages, but hunger would kick in eventually. he'd be boiling the pasta while you made the sauce, music playing through the speakers. he'd twirl you around, dizzily dancing around the kitchen all happy and in love. you'd ask him to set up a film on the tv while you finished off the sauce, eyes widening in surprise when you saw he had built a pillow fort in the living room for you both. he'd sit there with a shy smile and pat the space next to him for you to sit. "i feel nine again," you chuckled, settling down beside him. you'd watch a movie neither of you had seen before while eating spaghetti, only it would get a little boring so luke grabs a pillow and smacks you in the face with it. you hit him back cause you're not just gonna take it. "i love you," he grinned suddenly, letting go of the pillow to grab you by the cheeks and kiss you lovingly. you'd laugh against his lips when he let your bodies fall back onto the sofa. "i love you too,"

ashton
artist!ashton would have a huge passion for painting. he'd paint all sorts of things. like the buildings you could see from the window of your apartment, bowls of fruit, parks he recalled from memories of the two of you having picnics in the afternoon, lakes, anything along those lines. but his favourite thing to paint was you. he'd always ask if he could do a painting of you, the boy would just beg and beg until you couldn't resist. once you finally gave in, ashton took his job very seriously. he'd look at every single feature of you while painting, his tongue slightly sticking out while concentrating. he would look at you again as he goes to continue the painting but he'd stop. he'd put all his things down and sigh happily. you would give him a confused look and ask him, "why did you stop?". your boyfriend  would just smile and walk over to you and wrap his arms around your waist. He'd then pull you close to him and whisper "wow, how did I get so lucky?" and leave a small kiss on your forehead.

michael
having michael as best friend would be like the best thing ever cause you could call him at 4am when u suddenly woke up and he'd come over and hang out with u on your bed and u'd watch sailor moon together and michael would be like 'hey lets order pizza' and u'd be like 'michael its 4am, dont think someone would bring it' and he'd shrug and lay his head on your boobs bc he always says they are cuddly pillows, but u wouldnt care cause his hair is so soft, but then while youre playing with his hair u'd notice lil snores and see that lil bby mikey was asleep, so u'd try to push him away so he could lie on the pillow but he'd just mumble 'no let me sleep on your boobies' and u'd just roll your eyes and turn the tv off, to get some sleep with ur best friends who's sleeping on your boobs. lol rip michael girls